Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Post Game Thoughts Thread (Come Vent Here)

SIXX99

Got something you want to get of your chest but don't want to start a thread for it? Post away here.

Special teams is costing us games big time.

Landry is killing his teammates and himself

I really don't like the 3-4

We need a safety baaaaadddddd.

Share your thoughts here.

The D isn't doing bad with the 34, it's the secondary playing with no true FS. Doughty is not a fs, therefore the corners have to play soft to avoid getting beat deep. I don't blame Doughty on that jump ball, because when AJ times it right no safety in the league minus TP with the Steelers will beet him for the jump ball.

I miss the 4-3, G. Williams, and #21 :(

I'm so angry. I literally can't describe my frothing anger.

This team is a consistently predictable 1st half show, 2nd half meltdown. Every week. Every year. This team is so impossibly frustrating to follow, but dammit their my Skins... My goddam ****ing ******* ***** Skins...

our zone defense sucks ass. if we don't get pressure on a good QB... then we give up big chunks of yards.

Doughty sucks at coverage... sorry.. but he does.

we have 1 of 4/3 linebackers that are likely to make a mistake on any play... especially across the middle.

we have no push unless we blitz.

we got lucky to beat the cowboys... sorry but we did.

the Texans are a good team..

but to win it all you have to be the best.. we are most certainly NOT the best.

Teams that are the BEST.. do not lose 17 point leads.. end of story.

they don't.

Offense has improved, sadly the run game sucks!

Run D is soft but the secondary is pathetic....I love being aggressive and this Defense may be "fun" for the players...but it can't stop much of anything. What good is a

sack when we can't cover anyone and they convert 3rd and long like clockwork? I don't want to stop being aggressive but I do want to find a good mix of both...it should get better as

we get better players for this scheme tho.

Teams that are the BEST.. do not lose 17 point leads.. end of story..

This.

and the idiots will come out of the woodwork, "but we're rebuilding" "we NEEDED to change to the 3-4, give it a SEASON OR TWO"

no **** you guys, I've been hearing that my ENTIRE LIFE. EVERY ****ING SEASON. JJdsfaipuqew6UFagiodw3r23987eruiodskjdsajK

Tough loss. You know some of those will be coming our way. Most of us hope we only lose 6. Not a terrible way to lose one of the 6. It took overtime and really had Davis done his job on a what was as easy as a freaking XP, we might not be talking about a loss.

Run D was pretty good, suprisingly the pass D was not. I'm not sure what was going on back there today. Looked like miscommunications at times, talent mismatch at others. We were giving up big play after big play. Unacceptable going forward. We'll chalk this one up to facing the top pass Offense of a year ago and still transitioning into a 3-4, but we can't let this become a habit.

Run offense was pretty bad as far as getting the yards and eating clock. We should have been able to run the clock late in the 4th and never given them a chance to score that last TD. Our run blocking is turrible at this point. Needs a lot of work. Probably a personnel issue as much as a transition issue. It does take time to get it down, but guys like Dock and Rabach aren't exactly nimble on their feet.

On the flipside, our passing game is coming along nicely. Bootlegs/playaction/waggles were killer today. Everybody making nice catches and McNabb making really nice throws for the most part. Very impressive.

We have a lot to worry about, and a lot to look forward to. Pretty much as expected.

Kyle shanahans playcalling on the OT drive was pathetic. I know our running game wasn't great, but throwing it every down is ****ing retarded we could at least knocked the distance down a bit and kept the defense honest. When we were lighting them up we were running the football. Why was Heyer playing left when Trent went down couldn't Jammal moved over?

Archived