Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Town

BayouBrave86

Did you see Gone Baby Gone? Ben directed that too, and it was excellent.

as long as Ben Affleck keeps his movies set around Boston, he's good.

As far as the film...i'd give it a solid 7/10. It will keep you very entertained...Jeremy Renner stole the show IMO. Oh...and the scene at Fenway was INSANE!

Very good. Best of the year minus Inception (which was overrated IMO).

Agree with this. (Except the overrated part)

I can't wait to see Inception again. This movie was great and kept me entertained throughout the movie. Affleck is quickly rebounding from his punchline status from a few years ago.

Saw this movie today. Jeremy Renner is awesome. I didn't want this movie to end. I'm not going to say it was better than Inception but I definitely enjoyed it more. This is more my genre than whatever genre Inception was. I can't imagine someone not being entertained by this movie.

Looks like Ben got the combination critical acclaim/box office winner he's been seeking for awhile now and he deserves it on this one. It was the most entertaining well-done mainstream movie I've seen in awhile. Superior effort all the way aorund and he was excellent in the lead. Supporting cast were all superb.

This movie was legit. And Ben Affleck...dammmmmmmmmmn!! :laugh:

Totally agree. Ben= hottttt. He was fantastic in it. I liked it better than Inception.

And my boyfriend's favorite movie is Heat, but I've never seen it- on our way out of the theater he said it was pretty much the same premise.

Archived