Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sniff...sniff...I smell puke fan fear...

tr1

Why, you ask, do I think puke fans are afraid of Sunday's game?

Well, it looks like their pathetic o-line from the preseason will be the SAME o-line that starts the regular season. And, I don't think any of those replacements have been projected to be pro-bowlers...;)

Then, there's that pathetic running attack. You see, without the big guys up front to open up the holes, the running game is anemic. Oh, and I'm sure the MB III trade rumors have really, really helped moral in that group.

Then, there's that overly-hyped-as-yet-not-to-make-a-preseason-catch-and-injured Dez Bryant. Yes, the rookie has failed to play in a majority of the preseason games, yet, I'm sure that cracker-jack coaching staff the pukes have will inject him into the game.

Oh, and did I mention Roy Williams is over-paid and flat out sucks?

On defense, that secondary is SUSPECT. I mean REALLY suspect. We might actually see an NFL passing record Sunday night by McNabb. Any kind of INJURY to the pukes' secondary will be a MAJOR blow.

I'm really looking forward to Sunday night.

I need to find a bar in Durango that has the game on.

I need to find a bar in Durango that has the game on.

I gotta know something. When you go out to the bars, do you prattle on and on about how the Cowboys and their fans suck to other people, or do you save your "best" material for the ATN? Since you love to tell people your view on the Cowboys, it would be cool if you would tell us some of your great adventures in Cowboys-hate related activities in real life (vs. the internet toughguy persona you've got going here). Please share.

Thanks in advance!

I gotta know something. When you go out to the bars, do you prattle on and on about how the Cowboys and their fans suck to other people, or do you save your "best" material for the ATN? Since you love to tell people your view on the Cowboys, it would be cool if you would tell us some of your great adventures in Cowboys-hate related activities in real life (vs. the internet toughguy persona you've got going here). Please share.

Thanks in advance!

He is on a redskin message board. You don't have to come here, but since you do what do you expect? :dallasuck

Thanks in advance!

I have yet to see tr1 act like an "internet tough guy".

Thanks in advance!

When he goes out in the real world he doesn't have to say anything. Everyone but delusional dallass fans know how much the pokes suck:D

With only 3 cb's on their roster, I wonder how many 4 & 5 WR sets Kyle will run. I know Ball has played Corner, but he's slated to start at S right? This should be interesting. Especially considering we'll have all burners at WR sans Williams running against some Safetys in coverage. I CANNOT wait until Sunday night

With only 3 cb's on their roster, I wonder how many 4 & 5 WR sets Kyle will run. I know Ball has played Corner, but he's slated to start at S right? This should be interesting. Especially considering we'll have all burners at WR sans Williams running against some Safetys in coverage. I CANNOT wait until Sunday night

Don't worry, their "star-studded" defense will surely be able to keep up with our receivers even when they put linebackers up against them. They're just that awesome and we're just that horrible.:silly:

Owusu-Anwah is the 4th CB

What are you talking about? I wasn't even talking to you.

Right, cause we're not all here reading this.

You do realize your team is probably the most hated of any NFL team in the league, right? The only time I've ever heard someone talk about "hating" a team other than their team's rival, it's most often the Cowboys.

Wash fans are getting delusional the closer it gets to game time.

Mcnabb is 0-3 vs. Cowboys in his last three games. :)

Your WR's are old, injury prone and lacking talent.

Your RB's are old and worn down.

Your Oline is the worst in the East.

Your Defense is soft up the middle.

Your secondary is the weakest in the East.

Dallas>Wash

Dallas wins by two touchdowns.

BTW got this from CZ via Adam.

Romo sits to pee is 11-0 in night games on the road in the regular season.

In 2006, he won at Carolina and Atlanta at night

In 2007, he won at Chicago, Buffalo, Philadelphia and Carolina at night.

In 2008, he won at Green Bay and Washington at night.

In 2009, he won at Philadelphia, New Orleans and Washington at night.

His only road loss at night came in the 2006 playoffs at Seattle.

Romo sits to pee is money in night games.

Wash fans are getting delusional the closer it gets to game time.

Mcnabb is 0-3 vs. Cowboys in his last three games. :)

Dallas>Wash

BTW got this from CZ via Adam.

What does McNabb being 0-3 in his last three games mean about Sunday's game? Nothing.

Two of our WRs are older, but I didn't know the one's on the roster are injury prone. I must be missing something.

Our RBs may be older, but they're not worn down. You must forget that Portis has had at least 1200 yards when he doesn't miss significant time. Oh, and he's back in the same system he ran for over 3000 yards and 29 TDs his first two years in the NFL.

Our o-line's the worst? :ols: Have you seen YOUR turnstyle, I mean o-line?

How is the defense soft up the middle? Again, I must be missing something. Has Fletcher been getting pancaked his past 3 years and I've not noticed it? I could've sworn he was a pro bowler last year.

The secondary is the weakest? :rotflmao: Dude, we probably have the best in the division. Dallas has NO safeties. Yet Washington's is worse. :ols: Ok.

Dallas hasn't proven anything, nor has Washington, so saying Dallas is better is asinine and you're just believing the mediots hype of them.

BTW I got this from myself here on ES.

I hope your Sunday night sucks. :cheers:

Yours are either hyped up, trade busts, or unknowns.

And none of yours have ever rushed for 1,000 yards. Oh, and they'll need a line.

I think you've getting mixed up here...that's yours.

I assume you've gotten this from our defense in the preseason. Funny, since you've been gashed by the run just as much, if not more.

Again, you've got this one backwards. That's the Pukes.

Dallas>Wash

Very insightful.

I'll remember this post in a week. Too bad you won't be here :ols:

If you think this stat is anything other than coincidence....

Archived