Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sniff...sniff...I smell puke fan fear...

tr1

So you are basing your interpretation of tr1's points about preseason off of the records, is that it? Nobody mentioned the Cowboys' record this preseason...except you. Do you often argue and debate with invisible people who speak only in a language you can hear and see?

My interpetation of tr1's points? I have a pretty good command of the English language...and I do believe his post referenced our pre-season performance as a reason why the Cowboys are in trouble. I in turn reminded him that the Lions went 4-0 in the pre-season...did that mean we should have expected them to go 16-0? I mean you cannot have it both ways. But I do understand if the Lions losing streak is a sore spot for some.

My interpetation of tr1's points? I have a pretty good command of the English language...and I do believe his post referenced our pre-season performance as a reason why the Cowboys are in trouble. I in turn reminded him that the Lions went 4-0 in the pre-season...did that mean we should have expected them to go 16-0? I mean you cannot have it both ways. But I do understand if the Lions losing streak is a sore spot for some.

:ols:...So, I'll ask again: are you basing your interpretation of tr1's points about preseason off of the records, is that it? Nobody mentioned the Cowboys' record this preseason...except you. And now you've done it twice.

Let 'em have their fun. Its their last week as off-season champions.

Can't say we got the Off-season Champions title this year. I think Miami or Chicago won that by a landslide. In fact, the Redskins didn't do much of anything other than pick up a few vets (cheaply) at the RB/WR position.

So you are basing your assesment off pre-season? You do remember the Lions were 4-0 in the preseason a couple of years ago. Then they promplty went 0-16. In fact, they did not win another game until the big, bad, "put the fear of God in Dallas fans" monsters of the Beltway went to the Motor City and gave Lions fans that tingling feeling again.

Oh my.....:ols:

I count about 10 Cowboys fans in this thread. I would imagine only 1 will be back if the Redskins win. No matter what they say, you cant respect them because of that.

Well, I know Tnew and myself will be here regardless and probably at least a few others....so I don' think you are correct about this.

One thing I can guarantee is there will be dozens more here :ols: this thread now that it is out there....

Well, I know Tnew and myself will be here regardless and probably at least a few others....so I don' think you are correct about this.

One thing I can guarantee is there will be dozens more here :ols: this thread now that it is out there....

In years past Cowboys fans have said this, but they dont show up. History has proven my statement. TN41 I respect because has show up. He has been the only one.

I am sure he will be the only one back here posting Sunday night/Monday morning.

:ols:...So, I'll ask again: are you basing your interpretation of tr1's points about preseason off of the records, is that it? Nobody mentioned the Cowboys' record this preseason...except you. And now you've done it twice.

There was a reason I entered with trepidation....you are validation.

Couldn't agree more :yes:

I see what you did there.

You left off the Jets, of course, the actual off-season champions. I was just looking for a take to show myself in the thread. :)

Good luck Sunday, Cali, etc. We're sure to have plenty to talk about on Monday.

:cheers:

or maybe its more like...

:box:

My prediction is slowly coming true....Love it.

Can't wait to see the responses to this thread leading up to the game....I fully expect it to be closed in a couple of days with how riled up Puke fans get....and I guarantee its a couple of noobs Boy's "fans" who cause it.

And once this thread is inevitably linked to on CZ and various other ****ty Puke forums, the number of brand spanking new members in this thread pumping up the Cowboys will skyrocket.

I see what you did there.

You left off the Jets, of course, the actual off-season champions. I was just looking for a take to show myself in the thread. :)

Good luck Sunday, Cali, etc. We're sure to have plenty to talk about on Monday.

:cheers:

or maybe its more like...

:box:

Here's hoping for no injuries and a classic NFC East brawler :cheers:...and of course a Redskins' victory. ;)

Yeah, I know...logic scares the ever living **** out of you. :yes:

you have not used logic. you are talking in circles trying to convince yourself into believing the Cowboys should be scared of the Redskins. It is one game on the schedule. Of course I want to win...but there are 15 games left. Redskins treat this as there Super Bowl...mainly because that is the biggest game they play due to overall ineptitude latley. The Cowboys do not. We have been in the playoffs 3 of the last 4 years. Wade (who I am not a big fan of) has averaged 11-5 since he took over the head coaching job. Romo sits to pee has won 70% of his games as a starting NFL QB. Romo sits to pee is 11-0 in night games. Those FACTS do not point to the Cowboys being scared of the Redskins. Clearly 11-0 means he gets up for big games. Winning 70% means he wins far more than he loses. Scared, why? Will it be tough...these battles always are! But, scared? What FACTS sugggest we would LOGICALLY (your word, not mine) be scared?

you have not used logic. you are talking in circles trying to convince yourself into believing the Cowboys should be scared of the Redskins. It is one game on the schedule. Of course I want to win...but there are 15 games left. Redskins treat this as there Super Bowl...mainly because that blah blah blah...

Take a front row seat in Logic 101:

A) tr1 mentions how the individual units and players on the Cowboys were under-performing in the preseason, and hinted that those same individual struggles may carry over into the regular season. He mentioned nothing whatsoever about preseason records.

B) You mentioned preseason records of teams not always being an indicator of regular season records for those same teams. You mentioned nothing whatsoever about individual units and players production in the preseason.

You then went on to claim A=B. You went even further and claimed anyone who said A did not = B was not using logic.

Class dismissed.

A) tr1 mentions how the individual units and players on the Cowboys were under-performing in the preseason, and hinted that those same individual struggles may carry over into the regular season. He mentioned nothing whatsoever about preseason records.

B) You mentioned preseason records of teams not always being an indicator of regular season records for those same teams. You mentioned nothing whatsoever about individual units and players production in the preseason.

You then went on to claim A=B. You went even further and claimed anyone who said A did not = B was not using logic.

Class dismissed.

Here Califan. This is what I said to him earlier. Like Gus hitting his head against a brick wall.

:doh: :gus: :ols:

LOL, it cracks me up. . . Mcnabb has done this, Mcnabb has done that. the fact still remains Mcnabb has done NOTHING with the Skins. lol, thats like that commercial on the radio. .. "NOW HE'S ON OUR SIDE" hahah, and 4 or 5 reciever sets? are you F-ing kidding me, you dont have 4 or 5 recievers that can even do anything, lol. And you keep bolstering that we have the weakest oline, and we cant run with that oline. Your O-line has not done anything yet to show that they are any better, and I suppose the Portis and LJ are better to have than MBIII and Felix? No one is scared, I'm excited for this game to shut all these skins fans up, its going to be back to OMG OMG OMG what are we gonna do. The whole Skins team and their fans are so hyped up like every year with "changes" and how we are doing good in practice and then. . . FLOP. Stop lying to yourselves, you should be worried about how your team will perform b4 u makes statements that cowboys fans are scared.

I would agree with you to a point, until you made the bolded statement. Please answer this question, WTF did you expect coming to the OFFICIAL MESSAGE BOARD OF THE WASHINGTON REDSKINS?

Did you expect us to continue the media bj on the Pukes?

Did you expect us to feed you delusional predictions about your team?

The bottom line is simple, the Cowboys were EXPECTED to look like Superbowl favorites and in 5 preseason (yes, I know it's preseason) games they have looked ATROCIOUS! The Skins have given us a reason to believe in our team. The first team was able to move the ball on two of the best defenses in the league and one of those games we were without our starting QB, but hey the media continues to kill us and love you guys so far be it for me to get in your way.

Please, when the Skins expose the Pukes for what they are, PLEASE come back here take your licks like a man.

When has preseason been a good indicator for future regular season results?

Case in Point: Last year Chris Johnson.....

23 carries 77 yards 0 Tds and 3.08 ypc in preseason (5 games)

Regular Season

2006 yards, 5.6 ypc and 14 tds.

Do you understand why no one is worried here about carry over? I would rather focus on recent regular season history and turnover, or lack there of.

See above and there are a bunch of other examples....

Class dismissed.

So you agree that preseason performance is indicative of future regular season results? Seriously?

Class dismissed.

Class dismissed? That is funny. Really funny! OK, you win. Individual players and units on our team did not perform well in the pre-season...so that means we might as well skip...aw never mind. This is pointless. We will play our schedule....you plays yours...add them up at the end and go from there. No amount of back and forth with you will change the inevitable!

When has preseason been a good indicator for future regular season results?

Case in Point: Last year Chris Johnson.....

23 carries 77 yards 0 Tds and 3.08 ypc in preseason (5 games)

Regular Season

2006 yards, 5.6 ypc and 14 tds.

Do you understand why no one is worried here about carry over? I would rather focus on recent regular season history and turnover, or lack there of.

See above and there are a bunch of other examples....

So you agree that preseason performance is indicative of future regular season results? Seriously?

When you are coming off 4-12....it is much more comforting to reference pre-season...if individual units and individual players played well. And I guess it does not matter if these units/players are 1st, 2nd or 3rd string.

I will never forget when Parcells took over in Dallas. We were coming off 3 straight 5-11s. The Dave Campo era was a disaster. I remained hopeful he would turn it around, but I was not NEARLY as confident as some around here. And Dallas is a franchise where only ONE head coach in the HISTORY of the organization never made the playoffs...Dave Campo! But I knew Parcells had a big task ahead of him and thankfully he QUICKLY got the arrow pointing upward. As Redskins fans, sounds like you've done even better than that. Sounds like Shanahann will wave his magic wand and Norv, Pepper, Robeskie, Marty, Spurrier, Zorn...will magically disappear.

Archived