Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sniff...sniff...I smell puke fan fear...

tr1

Wash fans are getting delusional the closer it gets to game time.

Mcnabb is 0-3 vs. Cowboys in his last three games. :)

That's all good and well, but he has accomplished more in the NFC (B)East than Tony Romo sits to pee ever has. Five NFC Championship Games and one Super Bowl appearance. How many playoff games has Romo sits to pee won again?

Your WR's are old, injury prone and lacking talent.

Old? Not really. Joey Galloway is ancient I will give you that, but the rest of the receiving corps is full of a bunch of young speedsters. Injury prone? You just wish Santana "The Cowboy Killer" Moss was injured.

Your RB's are old and worn down.

Clinton Portis is the number three active back in the league. He always hits 1,300 or more when he plays a full season. Portis has only missed two season due to injury, and lets be honest there was not reason for him to comeback last season.

Larry Johnson is simply there to give CP a breather and for emergencies. As for Mr. Williams he might just be one of those guys Mike Shanahan's run system "makes" in the next few years.

Your Oline is the worst in the East.

Your Defense is soft up the middle.

How would you know? The defense is dramatically different from last year. The Redskins are running a 3-4 scheme this season and some of the key players have shifted.

Your secondary is the weakest in the East.

The Redskins finished 8th against the pass last year and were first against it for most of the 2009 season. This year with a new, more aggressive defensive scheme there will be more turnovers.

Dallas>Wash

Dallas wins by two touchdowns.

BTW got this from CZ via Adam.

Romo sits to pee is money in night games.

I would bet my sig this doesn't happen.

HTTR

It has NOTHING to do with fear....you need to alert us somewhere in your threads if you are talking football or just bumping your gums

I keep reading Romo sits to pee will find a way to lose the game like he ALWAYS does. Is that the 30% of the time he loses? Because the guy wins 70% of the games he starts! Again, we can talk football all day, but please don't leave out facts, because all the talking does not change W/Ls....talking loud and constantly changes nothing once it is written in ink.

I keep reading Dallas defense is overrated. Perconally I really wish they played with more anger....but I think they gave up 16 points a game last year. I think the Skins scored 2 FGs in 2 games last year. I think if the overrated defense allows 3 points a game this year to the Skins....I think the Skins will suffer the same fate they suffered last year. But as a scared fan I won't let facts get in the way. I will continue to be frightened that our season is already in peril because of uncertainty at 4th CB.

I keep reading the OL is terrible. And I am very concerned about the OL. But I do know that in football, it is a cat and mouse game. Dallas will gameplan, and the opposition can either send the house and hope it gets there...or risk getting burned. So the pre-season means nothing. Because until the live bullets start firing, no one knows who is going to blink first....will it be Garrett or Haslet. But I know I know....the Redskins are in there first year of a new defense with a new defensive coordinator and Dallas is scared because they do not know what to expect. The Dallas offense and it's coaches don't see a seasoned 3-4 defense every day for the last 5 years in practice. Maybe the Skins will show Dallas what a real 3-4 defense looks like?

Let see, what else. Cowboys have inexperience at kicker. I completely agree.

The Cowboys will not be able to match the intensity in FedEx. I agree we rarely do....as a Cowboy fan that is dissapointing. You have to live in DC to know and understand what this means to DC. Because I live here, I know this. Maybe with Coach Shanahann and McNabb in DC now, the intensity will go up. Even as passionate as Skins fans have been about this rivalry, you have to admit your own respect for Spurrier, Robiske, Zorn, Pepper Rodgers, Norv etc....was lacking...and I think other teams/fans around the league agreed with you.

Lastly will add that the Cowboys have a bye very early in the season. 2 out of the first 3 are on the road against a hated NFC East rival AND an in-state battle royale with the Texans. The atmosphere in both stadiums will be at playoff intensity. Cowboys just need to find a way to win there home game and win on of these road games. I would love to be 3-0...but what fan wouldn't. So for me it has nothing to do with FEAR....it is about surviving when you are on the road in hostile environments. I think the Cowboys are the better team, so the score could be 2-0, 3-0, 6-3..etc... it means nothing when then they added them up at the end. Style points are for delusional fans that deep down know they have no chance this season. I will check back on this thread to PROVE I have no fear...but silly comments about Romo sits to pee and his girlfriends/golf...or how dumpy Wade looks....or Brokeback Mountain...those tricks are for kids. But if you want to talk football. I can go all day.

LOL, it cracks me up. . . Mcnabb has done this, Mcnabb has done that. the fact still remains Mcnabb has done NOTHING with the Skins. lol, thats like that commercial on the radio. .. "NOW HE'S ON OUR SIDE" hahah, and 4 or 5 reciever sets? are you F-ing kidding me, you dont have 4 or 5 recievers that can even do anything, lol. And you keep bolstering that we have the weakest oline, and we cant run with that oline. Your O-line has not done anything yet to show that they are any better, and I suppose the Portis and LJ are better to have than MBIII and Felix? No one is scared, I'm excited for this game to shut all these skins fans up, its going to be back to OMG OMG OMG what are we gonna do. The whole Skins team and their fans are so hyped up like every year with "changes" and how we are doing good in practice and then. . . FLOP. Stop lying to yourselves, you should be worried about how your team will perform b4 u makes statements that cowboys fans are scared.

Lets not get all crazy. Against Jim Zorn with Jason Campbell it was 7-6 the first meeting last year. Now it's Mike Shanahan with Donovan McNabb. Oh and Rock Cartwright was our leading rusher and receiver.

Have you Cowboys fan not seen the preseason? It's open season on Romo sits to pee. Even with Kosier and Colombo in the lineup. Now those two could both be out and it's Barron and Holland in those spots. I don't think any amount of scheming is gonna keep poor old Tony off his back.

But hey, the Redskins were 4-12 last year. Don't worry about us.

And there you have it folks...

The Cowboys will win by a landslide...

Sniff...sniff...I smell puke fan fear...disguised as false bravado...

You got one thing right in this post and I'll let you figure out what it is. I think that last line perfectly describes the original post. Thanks!

The time for TALK is almost over. WOW,.....Talk about being a bunch of bandwagon fans! Whats it like to have to cheer for a QB your fanbase has hated for over a decade!:ols: Come Sunday night im thinking TR1 will be pretty silent. Cept for maybe the bad ref posts that will come as surely as the sun rises.

:rotflmao:

Well come on, fellas. Do you really think your team is SB bound? I'm sure those two replacement/failures on the o-line are Pro-Bowl material. They definitely showed it in the preseason.

Did the first unit actually rush for any first down? I don't recall. :ols:

Did the first unit finish any drives for a TD? (and please, don't include that TD that resulted because of a fumble...a fumble that should it not have happened, would have resulted in your first unit scoring ZERO points in the preseason.)

Your secondary, as usual, is suspect. Neither of your corners are shutdown guys. And, the safties are a huge question mark.

Oh, and what a way to end last season....that Minny team humiliated you after you beat up on a injury-filled Philly team to win your only playoff game in over a decade.

Awesome!

Be afraid.

The time for TALK is almost over. WOW,.....Talk about being a bunch of bandwagon fans! Whats it like to have to cheer for a QB your fanbase has hated for over a decade!:ols: Come Sunday night im thinking TR1 will be pretty silent. Cept for maybe the bad ref posts that will come as surely as the sun rises.

Sure, I'm never here after a win or a loss. :rolleyes:

Puke fans, however, are here for a token post after a loss...and, then gone until the next puke win.

Just the facts.

So we're supposed to boo our QB because we used to root against him? Grow up. Guys change teams. It's a business. I don't see anything bandwagon about the most active messageboard in the NFL of a team that just went 4-12. We are here no matter what. Thing is, a lot of you will talk a bunch of noise all week and then slink back under your rocks after you lose. So spare us

I gotta know something. When you go out to the bars, do you prattle on and on about how the Cowboys and their fans suck to other people, or do you save your "best" material for the ATN? Since you love to tell people your view on the Cowboys, it would be cool if you would tell us some of your great adventures in Cowboys-hate related activities in real life (vs. the internet toughguy persona you've got going here). Please share.

Thanks in advance!

I was on the Sandia Tram over the weekend...and there were two separate parties decked out in puke gear! I was in Texas for about three weeks before that, and didn't see anyone with puke gear on.

It's the dam-edest thing! :ols:

BTW, I always tell the gear wearers to watch out for the Skins. Many don't even realize there's a rivalry...too casual to care.

Some say, "oh, this...it's all that was clean." :ols:

He's a Safety though playing CB correct? Or have you all officially converted him into a CB?

This what is being reported

Alan Ball, Akwasi Owusu-Ansah will be ready for cornerback call

Todd Archer / Reporter

The Cowboys have kept only three true cornerbacks on the roster in Terence Newman, Mike Jenkins and Orlando Scandrick.

That means safeties Alan Ball and Akwasi Owusu-Ansah could be pressed into action at corner if an injury were to occur.

Owusu-Ansah said he has not been told yet by the coaches that he will see more time at corner, but since the Oxnard portion of training camp he has been working in the slot in the second-team nickel and dime packages.

Owusu-Ansah played corner at Indiana (Pa.) but the Cowboys moved him to safety.

"I think I can do it," Owusu-Ansah said of flipping back and forth. "I don't think it's that big of a deal. Nickel and corner are kind of similar, a little minor technique changes between the two, but since California it's been kind of an easy transition."

The Cowboys drafted Ball as a corner in 2007 and he only made the move to safety last season. He started three games for Ken Hamlin in 2009 and easily won the job this summer. But he found himself doing some cornerback work during camp.

"I hang my hat on being the type of player that gets out and plays whatever when I'm needed," Ball said. "That's what I've done since I got here and that's what I plan on keep doing."

Your Oline is the worst in the East.

Your secondary is the weakest in the East.

Do what? The Cowboys and Eagles OL are worse than ours at the moment. Also, it's our secondary that is our strong point.

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?tabSeq=2&defensiveStatisticCategory=TEAM_PASSING&conference=ALL&role=OPP&season=2009&seasonType=REG&d-447263-s=PASSING_NET_YARDS_GAME_AVG&d-447263-o=1&d-447263-n=1

Last year we ranked 8th in pass defense in the NFL. Where were the boys ranked? 20th!!!

At least know what the **** you are talking about when you say something.

STFU and get off our message board. You must be one of those fans who are from the VA area and supposedly liked them "crypukes" your whole life. BEAT IT!

I gotta know something. When you go out to the bars, do you prattle on and on about how the Cowboys and their fans suck to other people, or do you save your "best" material for the ATN? Since you love to tell people your view on the Cowboys, it would be cool if you would tell us some of your great adventures in Cowboys-hate related activities in real life (vs. the internet toughguy persona you've got going here). Please share.

Thanks in advance!

Do what? The Cowboys and Eagles OL are worse than ours at the moment. Also, it's our secondary that is our strong point.

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?tabSeq=2&defensiveStatisticCategory=TEAM_PASSING&conference=ALL&role=OPP&season=2009&seasonType=REG&d-447263-s=PASSING_NET_YARDS_GAME_AVG&d-447263-o=1&d-447263-n=1

Last year we ranked 8th in pass defense in the NFL. Where were the boys ranked? 20th!!!

At least know what the **** you are talking about when you say something.

so let me get this straight...you are using STATISTICS to prove the Skins secondary is better than Dallas? So does that mean you want to use STATISTICS to prove any other points? Just asking. Especially STATISTICS from LAST YEAR?

:rotflmao:

Well come on, fellas. Do you really think your team is SB bound? I'm sure those two replacement/failures on the o-line are Pro-Bowl material. They definitely showed it in the preseason.

Did the first unit actually rush for any first down? I don't recall. :ols:

Did the first unit finish any drives for a TD? (and please, don't include that TD that resulted because of a fumble...a fumble that should it not have happened, would have resulted in your first unit scoring ZERO points in the preseason.)

Your secondary, as usual, is suspect. Neither of your corners are shutdown guys. And, the safties are a huge question mark.

Oh, and what a way to end last season....that Minny team humiliated you after you beat up on a injury-filled Philly team to win your only playoff game in over a decade.

Awesome!

Be afraid.

So you are basing your assesment off pre-season? You do remember the Lions were 4-0 in the preseason a couple of years ago. Then they promplty went 0-16. In fact, they did not win another game until the big, bad, "put the fear of God in Dallas fans" monsters of the Beltway went to the Motor City and gave Lions fans that tingling feeling again.

So you are basing your assesment off pre-season? You do remember the Lions were 4-0 in the preseason a couple of years ago. Then they promplty went 0-16. In fact, they did not win another game until the big, bad, "put the fear of God in Dallas fans" monsters of the Beltway went to the Motor City and gave Lions fans that tingling feeling again.

So you are basing your interpretation of tr1's points about preseason off of the records, is that it? Nobody mentioned the Cowboys' record this preseason...except you. Do you often argue and debate with invisible people who speak only in a language you can hear and see?

Archived