Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Explain to me how we beat the Pukes???

qcraftsman

How we win.

1. Pressure the hell outta Romo sits to pee, Dallas oline is a joke

2. Take advantage of the fact dallas only has 3 cbs on the roster put moss in motion and dont be afraid to spread the recievers out.

3. 2 te sets with cooley and davis. I dont see a linebacker being able to keep pace with either and safties will get one hell of a thump.

4. Secure the lead and let portis be the closer dallas will have to respect the pass with mcnabb back there let portis take advantage of that no more 8 in the box on every down vs this team unless they want to pay over the top.

5. Bring in banks on screens and take advantage of his speed.

Simple.

Score more than them.

:D

stole my thunder!!!!!!

lol

In all seriousness.. we can beat dallas... here's how.

1. Coaching - Mike Shanahan over Wade Phillips. Shanahan knows what it takes to win, and win is what he does.

2. Defense - Redskins D-line over Cowboys O-line. Dallas' O-line hasnt exactly looked impressive... and there are a few guys on the Skins D-line that are gonna make Romo sits to pee very uncomfortable.

3. Quarterback - McNabb over Romo sits to pee. If we can get into Romo sits to pee's head early... he's gonna fall apart.. and McNabb has the ability to make things happen.

There's more... it's just early on Labor day and my brain aint moving real fast.... which if anyone knows me, means it's REALLY not moving well :)

I've watched the Cowboys in preseason. Their O-line is pretty awful so far. Our defense should handle their line pretty well. We should be able to pressure Romo sits to pee frequently.

The Cowboys defense has been over-hyped too. The Chargers and Texans moved the ball with ease against their starting unit. The Redskins starting units moved the ball well against stout defenses in preseason. We should be able to march down the field against the Cowboys.

We have a legit coach and QB now. Last year, one of our worst seasons in years, we almost beat the Cowboys, with a crap Oline, Zorn and Campbell. Surely our new line, Shanahan, and McNabb should help push us over that hump.

It is our home opener. There should be a lot of excitement and electricity in the air. We should come out very intense. It should be hard for Dallas to match our home opening intensity. It is important though that we don't let them hang around in the game. We don't want a game where we dominate in all of the stats except the score. We have to punch them in the mouth.

Mike Shannahan manyX's> Wade Phillips

Kyle Shannahan manyX's> Jason Garrett

Home Field advantage, unpredictable new scheme.

Portis refreshed, better OL.

Donovan McNabb>>>>>Jason Campbell.

And if it is close Tony Romo sits to pee is their QB.

Unleash the Beast, Haslett using Orapko as a bounty hunter.

Simply too much for them to overcome.

and besides................................................all the hot chicks agree DSC01723.jpg

Mike Shannahan manyX's> Wade Phillips

Kyle Shannahan manyX's> Jason Garrett

Home Field advantage, unpredictable new scheme.

Portis refreshed, better OL.

Donovan McNabb>>>>>Jason Campbell.

And if it is close Tony Romo sits to pee is their QB.

Unleash the Beast, Haslett using Orapko as a bounty hunter.

Simply too much for them to overcome.

and besides................................................all the hot chicks agree

Add in the fact that, there is a totally new attitude with the players too.

In the end, good will always triumph over evil. Such is the way of things, and such has it always been. Sometimes, it takes good 6-7 seasons or 13 tries to beat evil, but it always happens.

Eventually, evil is vanquished. Eventually, so to will be the Cowboys.

They can't stop the pass rush, we release Rak and Carter on them, Romo sits to pee panics easily, and our defense is made to create turnovers. What more do you need. Not to mention our OL is much improved, their pass defense is pathetic, and Portis actually looked good rushing this offseason and already knows the offense.

They couldn't stop Cooley last season, how are they going to match up on Cooley, Davis, AND Moss. AND, now we've got a QB that can make plays and string them out when they break down. I don't think it looks good for Little D.

Dallas looked awful, and they're not the Colts (who look awful every preseason and play like champs during the regular). You can pretty much bet if Dallas looks like **** during the preseason, they're going to play like **** during the regular.

Archived