Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is Tiger Woods washed up?

blue collar

Jack isn't safe yet, Tiger almost won the Masters this year, he will be back

I just heard on the radio that McElroy is hurt, what happened?.

I think you heard it wrong. I saw Ryo Ishikawa (sp?) hurt is wrist and was shaking it in pain.

---------- Post added August-11th-2011 at 03:21 PM ----------

Sorry, Rory did the same. You heard correctly.

While Tiger has absolutely unstoppable for a time, you gotta give it to Jack for longevity's sake. Jack was like a slow burning candle. It's looking like Tiger will look more like a fire cracker.

13 years is not exactly a flash in the pan.

Jack's prime was about 20 years. He won two tourneys in his 40s and the second one was the one that made him more than the just the best golfer ever into a demi-god. But it's not like Jack was dominant until '86.

Woods denied that he received human growth hormone treatments, or "any illegal drug ever for that matter," instead saying that he had received PRP treatments from the Canadian physician.

Jan 02, 2008 · The PGA Tour will embrace drug testing this season, but it is not a loving embrace.

May 07, 2009 · PONTE VEDRA BEACH, Fla. (AP) — Tiger Woods said Thursday he has been tested twice for drugs under the PGA Tour's anti-doping policy

When did tiger start going downhill?

I didn't watch yesterday, but wasn't Tiger -4 through 13 holes before he fell apart?

A couple shots in the water means he is washed up? I see it as him making a couple of mistakes and his frustration got the best of him, his game is still there if he can get over the brain farts.

I hat to keep beating the dead horse. But he is getting old. He is ranked 30th in the world (right now and will drop after this week). He has not won anywhere in 2 years. For him to get back into the top 15 will be a feat. We are witnessing the cusp of a tragic sports story.

If he becomes a normal golfer: and the centerfuge blood spinning does for his knee, what therapy did for Fred Couples.

He plays until 50 on the regular tour winning 15 tournaments here and there.

He plays 51yrs old on the seniors and destroys that league for 3 years

And then plays while making golf courses until he retires at 80 with a trillion dollars in Tigerstan (formerly Austrailia).

Jan 02, 2008 · The PGA Tour will embrace drug testing this season, but it is not a loving embrace.

May 07, 2009 · PONTE VEDRA BEACH, Fla. (AP) — Tiger Woods said Thursday he has been tested twice for drugs under the PGA Tour's anti-doping policy

When did tiger start going downhill?

When his knee fell apart.

It's pretty obvious what happened.

His knee finally broke down which has limited him physically and his personal life blew up which took away his once insane focus.

In one year, he basically lost both his physical and mental edge.

---------- Post added August-12th-2011 at 03:04 PM ----------

If he becomes a normal golfer: and the centerfuge blood spinning does for his knee, what therapy did for Fred Couples.

He plays until 50 on the regular tour winning 15 tournaments here and there.

He plays 51yrs old on the seniors and destroys that league for 3 years

And then plays while making golf courses until he retires at 80 with a trillion dollars in Tigerstan (formerly Austrailia).

The question is, can he live with being a Top 30 golfer? Jack could do it, because Jack liked traveling around the country with his family, having his kids carry his bag, going to rubber chicken dinners, running his design buisness and hanging out in the clubhouse. Tiger has no real friends on the Tour. He has no family now that his kids live in God knows where. Is he really going to want to play 20 times a year, finishing 11th or 12th?

Tiger has no real friends on the Tour. He has no family now that his kids live in God knows where. Is he really going to want to play 20 times a year' date=' finishing 11th or 12th?[/quote']You mean, does he want to be Davis Love? My guess is he'd rather hang himself. The fact has pretty much dawned on everyone but Tiger that it is time to reinvent himself if he wants a real future. He honestly thinks he can still win without compromising.

He is done...Last name Woods ball in the woods.

---------- Post added August-13th-2011 at 07:31 PM ----------

I think he's done, too. First time he's had to face any adversity in his life, and it's a double whammy. Personal life and breaking down physically.

And mentally

Archived