Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Star-Telegram: Cowboys plan for dress rehearsal against Texans

tr1

you have *8* rushing yards

And the Texans have 150 in the 3rd. Not to mention the Cowboys famed defense has created no turnovers, no sacks, and they haven't found a way to even slow down Schaub, Johnson, or Foster.

It's just embarrassing that people are still defending them. They've lost every single battle, one on one and as a team, and the excuses keep coming.

EDIT: It's good to see Wade feels the starters have shown enough to be prepared for the regular season. I've seen enough too.

And the Texans have 150 in the 3rd. Not to mention the Cowboys famed defense has created no turnovers, no sacks, and they haven't found a way to even slow down Schaub, Johnson, or Foster.

It's just embarrassing that people are still defending them. They've lost every single battle, one on one and as a team, and the excuses keep coming.

EDIT: It's good to see Wade feels the starters have shown enough to be prepared for the regular season. I've seen enough too.

At this point, the only thing you can say is "It's preseason, man."

Quote from the board...

Best one of the night right here

the cowboys look like a team that have spent the entire off season and pre season reading press clippings about how great they are and how they are favored to go to the super bowl this year and figured why bother making an effort if all we have to do is just show up and win the division and breeze through the playoffs and end up in the super bowl

too bad 13 teams will have a say in what happens to this team

i can see mike shanahan chomping at the bit to open his redskins career on opening night in washington by kicking the cowboys you know what around the field

Archived