Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Star-Telegram: Cowboys plan for dress rehearsal against Texans

tr1

Of course it is. As you become older you'll realize that these games are usually meaningless.

Teams with new HCs/OCs,DCs generally have more to learn/show. Else, you can't take much, if anything, from these games.

I suggest that you just continue to let it be beyond you. It'll make your life easier.

True...I love how Dallas has decided not to show that they actually have a competent offense with competent players. I especially love how the Cowboys decided not to show that the QB and RB are on the same page, that one was nice :yes:...And it's pure genius that Wade instructed his O-Linemen to look like cardboard cutouts so that they wouldn't tip their hand to the rest of the division that they're actually great blockers.

Of course it is. As you become older you'll realize that these games are usually meaningless.

Teams with new HCs/OCs,DCs generally have more to learn/show. Else, you can't take much, if anything, from these games.

I suggest that you just continue to let it be beyond you. It'll make your life easier.

I don't usually jump into a thread like this, but your comment just seems kind of out there.

Do you even understand what you just said?

If this is all the pukes have, it will be a long season for their fans.

It seems that we have a lot of confident Redskin fans. The way you folks talk, you'd think that the Skins would be favored by 7.

Would you agree?

The way the two teams are looking that's not too far off...

The Cowboys starters have struggled all preseason to get into the end zone. They still don't have a first quarter touchdown, and they're making the Texans D look like the Ravens D. They have consistently shot themselves in the foot, and their defense is being systematically broken down. The offense they're seeing tonight is a microcosm of what the Redskins offense will be.

The Redskins D has shown up huge so far. The only touchdown the starters gave up was the direct result of a punt fake that wouldn't have been run in the regular season. The Jets vaunted rushing attack was shut down for the most part, save for a few long runs. Their offense is clicking, making plays on the ground and in the air, and Trent Williams is the real deal.

It seems that we have a lot of confident Redskin fans. The way you folks talk, you'd think that the Skins would be favored by 7 come opening week.

Would you agree?

I hope the skins are 200 point underdog.

I could careless about who is favored over who. When that starts determining who wins games then I will care. If any other team looked this bad in preseason the media would be writing about how awful they look. When its the Cowboys its just excuses from the media. I dont expect you to agree because the word objectivity is non-existent in the Dallas media/fan/team dictionary.

Archived