Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Star-Telegram: Cowboys plan for dress rehearsal against Texans

tr1

I hope the skins are 200 point underdog.....

But the Cowboys are going to the Super Bowl, didn't you hear?!?!

Oh, and they have the best pair of CBs in the league, deeper than anybody else, their backups are starters on any other team, Doug Free is the real deal, they've got the best RBs ever, nobody worries about their WRs, and Tony Romo sits to pee might as well have his HoF ring right now.

Stupid idiots, I can't believe people still think they're going to do ANYTHING this season other than lay one egg after the other.

I'm glad the Skins are underdogs too. We've seen how the SB favorite has done so far.

Bwahhaa.. Phil Simms is the commentator making 1000 excuses. Here's a little gem from the Cowboys message board.

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=112&f=1786&t=6273441&p=21

Man, Phil Simms gets it folks.

He really, really gets it. I never thought I'd say that, either.

He knows Gary Kubiak is in for a rude awakening come week 3.

Then again, Phil Simms is the only former player in the booth. He knows what preseason is...or what it should be.

LMAO

I'm loving every minute of this. Plus, I'm checking out their forums and the dallas fans are going insane.

I see our favorite word from last year has picked up there in CZ. "Vanilla" ah how that word haunts my eyes in football forums.

Fumbled snap again. SB champs right here

"They are obviously worn out by playing too many preseason games, jesus you Redskins fans are so gullible, we are doing this so other teams takes us lightly!"

In all seriousness, the Cowboys should beat the Skins by 40 points, THEY ARE THAT GREAT.

Archived