Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Star-Telegram: Cowboys plan for dress rehearsal against Texans

tr1

That was an astonish first half. The Redskins should be worried. An anemic offense that can't finish drives, a defense that's porous, a couch, er, coach that complains and argues that one second after 00:00 should be the same as one second before. The Skins should be worried...

...that the fans going home after the game get into accidents because they're so happy that the Skins blew out the Boys week one.

the fact that people continue to pick the cowboys to win anything is just beyond me.

Of course it is. As you become older you'll realize that these games are usually meaningless.

Teams with new HCs/OCs,DCs generally have more to learn/show. Else, you can't take much, if anything, from these games.

I suggest that you just continue to let it be beyond you. It'll make your life easier.

Of course it is. As you become older you'll realize that these games are usually meaningless.

Teams with new HCs/OCs,DCs generally have more to learn/show. Else, you can't take much, if anything, from these games.

I suggest that you just continue to let it be beyond you. It'll make your life easier.

Right because its preseason who needs to tackle anyone? Or cover a WR? Or not be run all over? You Cowboy fans are a freaking joke.

Archived