Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

OMG, what are you? 7'4. 7'8?

uh 6'3 :ols:

btw I was trying to find the Extremeskins bunch there but obviously I didn't know where to look. lol. My buds and I are trying to come up for the finale. The ticket people screwed up our tickets and put us in different rows(thank god we found three empty seats last night near the supporter section. My bud was worried he would sit alone his first MLS game. Yeah like we'd let that happen). Hopefully that doesn't happen again. I want to bring him down in the supporter section one game sometime so he can witness the madness from right inside it.

Edited by RichmondRedskin88

Next time you come up for a game let us know. You can come tailgate with us. Ren bakes special cookies. :P

I'll definitely take you up on that offer. Like I said it will probably be the last home game when we come up next. Plus if we get a playoff game. Considering the point standings who knows what we'll be fighting for the last home game.

Somebody's just reminded me that the (ESPN?) program 'Being Liverpool' started today. Anyone catch it? It sirs here this coming Friday, and I was wondering if it's as different as advertised.

Hail.

It is on Fox Soccer and I am watching it now...so far, so good.

Everton robbed by the refs.... 2 good goals called back. Stole 2 points from us. Im so tired of all my teams games being decided by refs.

Shockingly bad decisions. You deserved better. Classy, classy tributes. Greatly appreciated. Hopefully this will put an end to the small minority of blues hurling insults the last few years.

The first episode was pretty good. I will definitely watch the second episode

Thanks man. I shall look forward to it airing Friday.

Hail.

*Edit* I was laughing TOO hard at Citeh in Madrid tonight. Honest. :paranoid:

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven

I've always been so ****ing envious and in awe of Dortmunds fans in that section. Just an unbelievable atmosphere that I would love to be witness of. No disrespect to other fan groups but they are the best in the world IMO.

Meh, the Westfalen's good today, but if you want to do it in style, you want the original and the best. The most famous soccer stadium in the World, with the most famous terrace/ now stand in the World. The place the Italian Ultras to a club modeled themselves on. And most other Country's fans for that matter, including Richmonds 'new' team. The one stadium fans across Continental Europe still want to visit above all others. Even the sanitized seated version as it now is. But make it a European night under the lights, and there's still NO place like the Kop at Anfield.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjnXzdvc1R8

Hail.

Shockingly bad decisions. You deserved better. Classy, classy tributes. Greatly appreciated. Hopefully this will put an end to the small minority of blues hurling insults the last few years.

Yeah, was pretty happy to see the tributes to what happened. I obviously cant quite grasp all of the meaning behind it quite as much being American, but I can grasp the horrific actions that happened on those days and what followed. Hopefully there is justice, though it wont change what happened.

GHH no need to be jealous of BVB ;)

We all know Liverpool was crazy back in like 900 BC.

Shouldn't that be 'BP?' 'Before Premiership', a time erased from the record books at OT. ;)

So you're going with Dortmund huh man? Good choice for you I think as we discussed earlier. Should be fun with your Munich friend.

Best supporters section in the world. Hands Down. .....

You are NOT helping! Play nice, or I'ma tell people about your 'special' cookies! :pfft:

Hail.

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven