Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

Good win to my Leeds comrades over us the other day.  Our fixture congestion has been terrible, but our form has been up and down.

Going back to the bad chants...Burnley constantly sing about Jack Walker being dead.  But then they got upset that Blackburn fans were going to wear dust masks into their stadium.  

• Like 3

Never expected this. Juve should be 3/4 up. Brilliant Worldie save from Neuer there and they had a good goal wrongly disallowed. 

Pep failing yet again in Europe. Makes his Munich tenure a complete failure being as that was his remit. To win the European Cup. I do believe anyone of us could coach them to the Bundesliga. 

Enjoy City. 

Hail. 

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven

Never expected this. Juve should be 3/4 up. Brilliant Worldie save from Neuer there and they had a good goal wrongly disallowed.

Pep failing yet again in Europe. Makes his Munich tenure a complete failure being as that was his remit. To win the European Cup. I do believe anyone of us could coach them to the Bundesliga.

Enjoy City.

Hail.

He's a con artist. I been saying that before he got to Bayern and after his first year. I could have stood on the sidelines of that stacked Barcelona team and let them coach themselves to a CL.

• Like 2

He's a con artist. I been saying that before he got to Bayern and after his first year. I could have stood on the sidelines of that stacked Barcelona team and let them coach themselves to a CL.

He's certainly landed on his feet wherever he's been the far. 

Barca was already built for him. Yeah, he took it on another level but they were well on the way and he had the backing of everyone within that club. And as you noted, it's nigh on impossible to fail domestically with Bayern in Germany. They're financial night is so greater than anyone else's. 

But to not get past the Champions League semi's in three years there ..... can't class it any other way than complete failure. 

City he's got the spending power to rebuild so he'll be winning things domestically again. But he'll probably fail in Europe. Yet again. 

Love to see him have to build up a club like Kloppo has done right through his career. Same with Mourinho. He's another one that just goes to the money. 

Hail. 

Been real good drama this. 

Juve should of been out of sight H/T. 2-0. Neuer a Worldie save. And a perfect good goal wrongly disallowed. Missed chances to extend it early second half. Then Bayern finally started exploiting the Big Pole's advantage and Juventus are hanging on.

And as I write there you go. Eva's first screw up of the night and it costs the equaliser. Happy for another half hour of this.

Hail. 

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven
  • Like 1

Finally they get the breakthrough.

I am going to say this once (and enjoy it, I may never say it again):  GHH was right, this version (Pep's) can not win the UCL.  Too predictable, too much the same thing.  Can't wait for him to leave.

Finally they get the breakthrough.

I am going to say this once (and enjoy it, I may never say it again):  GHH was right, this version (Pep's) can not win the UCL.  Too predictable, too much the same thing.  Can't wait for him to leave.

Oh it's going to take more than that if this doesn't go your way.

We're Liverpool AND Redskins fans, pimp sauce... take that bleeding heart **** elsewhere.

• Like 1