Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

Not much special about Bayern.  Must be the Bundesliga thing...

Lol. Oh oh oh ...... You caught the boys doing a footie manager thing? Or more specifically the best in the series, as dated as it now is. Championship Manager '01/ '02? Dead funny. 

Hang on, I shall find the first two episodes. 

Hail. 

*Edit* 

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven
  • Like 1

Lol. Oh oh oh ...... You caught the boys doing a footie manager thing? Or more specifically the best in the series, as dated as it now is. Championship Manager '01? Dead funny. 

Hang on, I shall find the first two episodes. 

Hail. 

Yeah, I saw that one :lol:

tell Pajak that he needs to get off of Morota... he can stay in Italy off that performance.  Just another Benteke with no movement.  One good run from him but we have midfielders for that.  The boy needs to finish.

Bayern looks much more dangerous playing direct then putting the ball around.

Probably good for Batern Pep is leaving before he sells off Comen.

NOOOO... only English teams play direct.

Edited by DC9
  • Like 1

Bayern looks much more dangerous playing direct then putting the ball around.

Probably good for Batern Pep is leaving before he sells off Comen.

Carlos will do great things. He believes in playing forward. The possession thing only looked threatening for Pep because Messi,Ineista, Xavi, Villa, etc made it Edited by RichmondRedskin88

So if Moreno's out tomorrow, who play's LB?

Smith or Milner?

Hail. 

Is Smith on the Europa roster?

I'd probably play Milner if we can play an extra in the midfield.  Be a big game for Stewart to play in and Lucas is out still for a few more weeks.

Ibe and Skrtel played U-21s today so they're out.

Really curious for the 11.

Is Smith on the Europa roster?

I'd probably play Milner if we can play an extra in the midfield.  Be a big game for Stewart to play in and Lucas is out still for a few more weeks.

Ibe and Skrtel played U-21s today so they're out.

Really curious for the 11.

Yeah, Smith is. Outside of that I'd only maybe bring in Origi for Sturridge to run them ragged and exploit them having to come out. Stewarts out with the cruciate bro'. 

Normally dead nervous before a Utd game but can't wait for this one. There feels a real turnover in fortunes of the two clubs the longer the seasons gone on and the more Kloppo get's to work with the players. The last two games in particular against them have shown how far we're on the up and how far they're on the slide Sure Utd fans would disagree but they've a lot more work to do than we have. Having him gotten through his first season in England alone puts us ahead of the curve. 

Go out and attack tomorrow. Score early. Kill it like it should of been last week. Then we can sit back, take the piss, and look forward to Friday's draw. 

1 more sleep. The Scousers are coming!

Hail. 

• Like 1

Wow, bunch of fans sitting at home, along with their team, providing commentary about a team advancing to the quarters of the champions league.

Losing both starting central defenders is exposing Bayern, especially since that was their weakness.

Barca still the best team left.  Hopefully, Bayern will get someone easy like a Premier team.  I believe one is left.

• Like 2

Pep's biggest problem is his total belief in his way of playing and does not adjust when needed.

Juve made it very hard to attack down the middle, so getting wide and crossing was the way to go.  Great teams need to be able to play their game, but adjust when necessary.

City VERY lucky to get Juve early in the competition when Juve were a mess. That Juve side is a much different side now.  I really believe they would beat any side in the UCL except for Barca.

Well, on to Quarter-Finals of UCL, again.  Nice to see.  Hope to avoid Barca.  Rest I think Bayern can handle.  Hope for PSV or Benfica.

Good thinking that man quoting before any edit. 

Hail. 

Wouldn't have posted it if I was going to edit.

This current side isn't good enough to win the UCL (they were what, 2 minutes away from going out in round of 16).  Get back their central defenders and play a little more open, well all bets off.

... and by the way, not kissing anyone A$$.  I'll have a go at anyone at any time, I'm just man enough to admit when someone else is right.

1 more sleep. The Scousers are coming!

Hail. 

Yeah, I'd still not let Smith in at this stage.  Big task Depay for a youngin.

I'm stoked.  Wish it was an earlier kick.

How many think Fred would come in here if Juve won?

Anyone?

anyone?

The Bavarian Troll probably had to page him. "We made the quarters against Juve, who can't score in Serie A, and they put 2 past Neuer in our house, and they're still making fun of us!  HELP!" :lol:

Barca still the best team left.  Hopefully, Bayern will get someone easy like a Premier team.  I believe one is left.

you'd BETTER not **** that one up.

We went 7-1 on aggregate against them.

You might quit being a Redskins fan if you draw City and don't advance.

The whether's crisp. It's the biggest game in World football. On the biggest stage. And I'm absolutely frigging bouncing! 

Is it kick-off yet? Let's humiliate these inbred, no sense of style, mong talking retarded ****houses Red Men!

Even Compton's 'The Game' knows! 

NSFW!

Hail. 

• Like 2

What a game yesterday between Juve and Bayern.  I got home late but just in time for the final 30.  On their day Bayern will be extremely hard to beat.  Those two kids Coman and Costa are electric with the ball.  

Pogba really unimpressive to me.  I saw the match highlights and if people are going to pay 80m for him they are outside of their minds.  I thought he was supposed to be a box-to-box player, but every time I saw him he didn't want to track back.  In fact, I think he was directly responsible for the tying goal...clear the ball!

As for the game today...well...I think Liverpool probably takes it.  I'd like ManU to win though so there isn't any more reason to let LVG go.  The longer he stays at ManU (and the longer Jose Mourinho is not there) the better for the rest of the PL.  That is a sinking ship.  

• Like 2

Barca has defensive issues like Bayern. Atletico might expose those or Real. I don't think PSG would but maybe. Bayern won't win the CL as long as pep continues his stubborn cluelessness. I've said before and say it again Barca plays the most beautiful version of the game however if you get pass MSN the defense is quite vulnerable. I like seeing Barca do well but the Messi fanboys make me want to see them go out. Literally know nothing about Barca and just **** on Ronaldo rather than appreciate the talents we get to watch. Whi knows when we'll see players like Lewy, Messi, Ronaldo, Suarez,etc again.

• Like 1

Pogba really unimpressive to me.  I saw the match highlights and if people are going to pay 80m for him they are outside of their minds.  I thought he was supposed to be a box-to-box player, but every time I saw him he didn't want to track back.  In fact, I think he was directly responsible for the tying goal...clear the ball!

As for the game today...well...I think Liverpool probably takes it.  I'd like ManU to win though so there isn't any more reason to let LVG go.  The longer he stays at ManU (and the longer Jose Mourinho is not there) the better for the rest of the PL.  That is a sinking ship.  

Pogba has to be the most overrated player in the world in my opinion.  He just doesn't do anything that impresses me.  He'll have a great touch or two every other game.

Another one of those "potential" guys who is starting to get to the age of "maybe this is all he is".

Anything Liverpool @Anything_LFC 7s7 seconds ago

The boss walking out with players ahead of training this morning #LFC pic.twitter.com/UB7wfosgMW

CdwMs3NW8AABu6f.jpg

6:24 AM - 17 Mar 2016 · Details

• Like 1

Someone would have to explain to me why Nou Camp is so quiet. You have some of the best players in the world and when you see the supporters there it looks like they are being ordered to do chores. If I was able to constantly see the best players in the world my *** would be at every game if I could afford it.

Edited by RichmondRedskin88

Getting ready to leave work for the day and I'm off tomorrow!

It's going down, kids!

On the ale in Wavertree waiting to get on the bus.

Yet granny would be proud our kid.

Just seen a facey post of BIG graffiti daubed the away end 'MURDERING SCOUSE B******S Try out it up whenI'm home.

Yeah, it's ****ing on!

Hail.

• Like 2

Woo! My source (a tiptop jouro beat guy now National who my bro knows) says pre-season defos Hudderafield, Carlisle, Tranmere and Wigan! That be ****ing mental. And brilliant.

Chelsea still defo July 27 on LA BUT if we're in the Europa qualifier we can pull out.

Looks like Klopps getting his way.

Hail.

• Like 1

On the ale in Wavertree waiting to get on the bus.

Yet granny would be proud our kid.

Just seen a facey post of BIG graffiti daubed the away end 'MURDERING SCOUSE B******S Try out it up whenI'm home.

Yeah, it's ****ing on!

Hail.

Yeah, my brother-in-law just texted me that.  WTF is their problem? :lol:

Woo! My source (a tiptop jouro beat guy now National who my bro knows) says pre-season defos Hudderafield, Carlisle, Tranmere and Wigan! That be ****ing mental. And brilliant.

Chelsea still defo July 27 on LA BUT if we're in the Europa qualifier we can pull out.

Looks like Klopps getting his way.

Hail.

That's a good slate, too!  Much better than China.

Re-watched the first leg last night... saw a 50 something woman singing the Hillsborough chant at the end of the game.

That ****ing club's supporters need to spend some time in a car wash sans the vehicle.

This is absolutely ridiculous.

"Murderers" banner greets Liverpool FC fans heading to Manchester United match http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/murderers-banner-greets-liverpool-fc-11057581 

CdxIAzAUkAIBAsB.jpg

**** 'em... I hope we rip them apart tonight.

Seeing Milner will start at RB

Edited by DC9
  • Like 1