Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

Henderson not doing much early here. Get out-possessed badly. Need to cash in on a counter break.

That, and Can with about 5 giveaways already. Midfield has been less than stellar.

All we need is one tho!

****! Henderson missing his second sitter two games. Cmon Cap!

Edited by Long n Left

That, and Can with about 5 giveaways already. Midfield has been less than stellar.

All we need is one tho!

Can has stepped up.  He's pulling double duty thanks to Hendo.

United are just diving now they know the refs handing them out.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

GET THE **** IN PHIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET THE **** IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by DC9
  • Like 1

Of course I take a potty break they score

I think I'm spending the 2nd half in the bathroom

yeah go sit your ass on the toilet bro :lol::P

Nice finish, but HORRIFIC defending by United.  Seen better defending in my girls U-10 side.

I notice you didn't say Bundesliga tho

I will say that for every **** play Can makes, he makes a good one...and that ball was the ****!

His passing was off early.  After about 10 minutes he's been fine.  Hendo on the other hand, difficult to tell what he's doing as Emre has been the box to box and the defensive mid.

Nice finish, but HORRIFIC defending by United.  Seen better defending in my girls U-10 side.

Real talk though, they were giving us that side because Milner was over there.  Phil drifts over there on the turnover and gets behind.

What happened in the box?  My guess is if they sneezed near Phil he was going down and the ref was giving it.  He's been that kind of ref today.  Though I think Clyne's foul was a pen, neither of the free kicks were on the edge to Lingaard.

Edited by DC9

JOE ****ING ALLEN ON TO KILL THIS ONE OFF

Emre Can with the back heel nutmeg in the box there.  Phil should've sent that to Firmino oh how gorgeous was that?

8-0 on aggregate if not for De Gea man...

Schweinstieger and his fat ass with a clear take down... EASILY a straight red...

• Like 1

They came out ready but they have no character, United.  First goal last week and they folded and same with this week.

**** their fans, **** LVG, **** their city, and **** them.

Brilliant job in the corner there, brother.  Heard ya'll the whole game and it was great.  Even got to hear the Suarez song :lol::wub:

WALK ON

WALK ON

WITH HOPE IN YOUR HEARTS

AND YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE

YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE

Edited by DC9
  • Like 2