Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

Great pic of the outside of the Kop the '70's. Honestly didn't change much right at all up until it was pulled down and rebuilt the early '90's. Amazing to think how something so basic became such a force behind the club turning Anfield into one of the most recognisable grounds in Europe. 

CdSuHG1WEAEmDa8.jpg

Hail. 

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven
  • Like 1

Jordan Ibe in the U21 side tonight. 

That right there is a kick up the arse for his piss poor form.

Hail. 

Final ball HAS to get better if he's going to be taken seriously with the big club.  He's missed that and his vision.

Good to get him some reps.  Still young and he's coachable.  He'll get it together.

He's just had two moves since I've been watching him... the ball to the touchline and cross it in (poorly more often than not) or the cut back at the top corner of the 18 into the box.

• Like 1

Final ball HAS to get better if he's going to be taken seriously with the big club.  He's missed that and his vision.

Good to get him some reps.  Still young and he's coachable.  He'll get it together.

He's just had two moves since I've been watching him... the ball to the touchline and cross it in (poorly more often than not) or the cut back at the top corner of the 18 into the box.

Oh, no question he's coachable. Let's not forget he's still only 19 and has immense potential. He's just had a real dip this year and I'm happy he's back learning at that age level. 

Be interesting to see how he does mind as Sterling was a class above against his peers. 

Hail. 

• Like 1

That'll teach em'...doing the drunk two-step in Reading after besting a Champion side. :)

I had to share that... like "Seriously?" :lol:

Met only a couple of American Palace supporters, and a tame English high school teacher (she was one of the Indian ones who grew up in England... :wub: ) of mine supported palace, but based on how the get Selhurst rocking, and GHH's interactions, I could see this as a "this guy was a real ****ing douche" ticket.  

But if he was just singing songs... come on son, that's why your side stays up as long as a grandpa.

• Like 1

Lets forget the inbred halfwits who seem to revel in our loss and instead applaud the support of some of our many friends across Europe who have supported us and who put them to shame.

1933329_205690279797792_4114248834255849
Love
Haha
Wow
Sad
Angry

Comment

So that'll be a nine game ban then for Costa? 

That is the precedent right?

Took advantage of a free weekend to get ground #75 in the never ending battle to complete the 92. (Looking like i'll at least lose York this year back down to the Conference.). 

Sixfields and Northampton Town are the new addition in a 1-1 draw against a Cambridge side that scarcely deserved nil! Let alone a draw. 

Been a LONG Sat'day.

Hail. 

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven
  • Like 2

Haha, as that happened I thought, whelp another Suarez. Right after he did it it's like he came out of his blood rage. That guy is insane, every time I watch him play I'm amazed he gets away with so much. He should be sent off so many times.

He's so dirty. Elbow to Baines head while they lay in the ground earlier in the match.

Edited by MisterPinstripe
  • Like 2

Haha, as that happened I thought, whelp another Suarez. Right after he did it it's like he came out of his blood rage. That guy is insane, every time I watch him play I'm amazed he gets away with so much. He should be sent off so many times.

He's so dirty. Elbow to Baines head while they lay in the ground earlier in the match.

Fair play to Everton. Made up yers ****ted those plazzy ****s. 

Hope yers now get snotted the semi!  :P.

Hail. 

• Like 1

Suarez used to get beat up pretty badly throughout games and didn't get a lot of calls, either.

Costa goes looking for that ****.

He and Fellaini... two total ****s.

It's shocking, and speaks to reffing, that Costa hasn't been sent off before today. He's so dirty. I will say for Suarez, other than biting for the most part he only dived. Only a couple times I remember him stepping on the back of someone's heel. He wasnt super dirty like Costa.

Every game watch with Costa I'm shocked with what he gets away with.

• Like 3

That's why I can't stomach the "FA's conspiracy with Chelsea" bit from their supporters.

But there serious about it and passionate about it!  They get ****ed every 10 minutes because of it! :lol:

Remember that old lawyer who got fired after we dusted them off in Stamford Bridge and he was going on about "Those Scousers are nasty, disgusting people" :lol:

But even THAT guy... who was a lawyer, a supposed educated man and senior citizen, was going on about "FA conspiracy"

• Like 2

Rafa's mate Ballegui (Sp?) saying De Gea has a £30 million release clause. 

If that's true. they are complete idiots, De Gea is gone to Madrid, and Mourinho is ****ed before he's even started. 

Hail. 

For you Pool supporters, would you pay the £30 million release clause for De Gea to get him to Liverpool?  Do you think he would be worth it?

Personally, I'd like to think that someone in the Liverpool trust would at least reach out to him.  If he has his heart set on going back to Spain, well that is one thing, but Pool could offer him a chance to stay in England and at least be on a competitive side that doesn't need him to make 10000 ridiculous saves in order to keep a side up.

For you Pool supporters, would you pay the £30 million release clause for De Gea to get him to Liverpool?  Do you think he would be worth it?

Personally, I'd like to think that someone in the Liverpool trust would at least reach out to him.  If he has his heart set on going back to Spain, well that is one thing, but Pool could offer him a chance to stay in England and at least be on a competitive side that doesn't need him to make 10000 ridiculous saves in order to keep a side up.

Never happen. They'd never sell. He'd never sign. Phil Chisnall was the last to move between the two clubs. Back in 1964. 

That he is Mel. That he is. 

Melissa Reddy ‏@MelissaReddy_ 15h15 hours ago

In Dortmund. Was asked where I'm visiting from. The first response to 'Liverpool' was, 'Kloppo! He is a god.' #LFC 

CdXueyGW0AQixV1.jpg

Hail. 

• Like 1

Has Wenger gone yet?

Another absolutely disgraceful piece of officiating that game. How Gabriel stayed on is anyones guess. Two footed. Off the ground. Deeney was lucky his leg wasn't snapped in two. Yet not only does Marinner not walk him for a stonewall red, he doesn't even book him and awards a drop ball! Horrible challenge. Even worse officiating. 

So that's Chelsea and Arsenal's season's over the last two days. Come on West 'Am. Make it three by putting Utd out of their misery! 

Hail. 

• Like 1

Has Wenger gone yet?

Another absolutely disgraceful piece of officiating that game. How Gabriel stayed on is anyones guess. Two footed. Off the ground. Deeney was lucky his leg wasn't snapped in two. Yet not only does Marinner not walk him for a stonewall red, he doesn't even book him and awards a drop ball! Horrible challenge. Even worse officiating. 

So that's Chelsea and Arsenal's season's over the last two days. Come on West 'Am. Make it three by putting Utd out of their misery! 

Hail. 

Not even trolling, but I've heard Alexis wants out :lol:

• Like 1

UEFA are a complete and utter joke. Fellaini escapes a ban for the elbow and no action against Utd for the 'behaviour' of their support. 

How do you begin to eradicate both when they're both so blatantly obvious and you do nottin'?

Why is neither a surprise?

#UEFAthemorethingschangethemoretheystaythesame

Hail. 

• Like 1