Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

Fellaini should be gone. Hendo got shown a card for EXACT same challenge.

Curious to see if he's suspended for punching Emre Can in the face at the death there.  Right at the top of the 18... just punched him.  That's why Emre was on the ground.

Dude's a ****ing goon.

Curious to see if he's suspended for punching Emre Can in the face at the death there. Right at the top of the 18... just punched him. That's why Emre was on the ground.

Dude's a ****ing goon.

Missed that, but I'm sure the cameras didn't.

Sounds like a fine and suspension, if so. Fellaini should just get a booking for walking on the pitch.

Missed that, but I'm sure the cameras didn't.

Sounds like a fine and suspension, if so. Fellaini should just get a booking for walking on the pitch.

Here's one angle after a quick search on twitter.

Already seems Howard Webb (of all people) thinks it should get looked at.  You know it's bad when he's downing United.

https://twitter.com/Sefendo/status/708053353868234752

Guess it was an elbow

https://twitter.com/TheAnfieldWrap/status/708050473866100736

Do tell....

The Man Utd Way @themanutdway 11 Jun 2015

#mufc won the battle against Liverpool over Roberto Firmino, he prefers @ManUtd. Another win for United over their great rivals.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So ****ing glad Aire didn't **** this one up

BTW... Adam Lallana... he's been ridiculous the last 3 matches in particular.

Edited by DC9

We said yers had never experienced anything like Anfield in all it's glory on a European night. 

Well now yers have and yers got absolutely smashed!

'Fergies right, yer fans are ****e!' ..... They absolutely HATE that being as it comes from their hero. 

So in reply, we get 'The S*n was right, you're murderers' over and over. 

Low life ****bags. Enjoy another ****ing lesson next Thursday. 

Can't wait for the draw a week Friday. Some real tidy looking trips there for the quarters. 

' ...... And here's one of Macca sat with two simple ****s.' 

CdOu86jXIAAT08f.jpg

Hail. 

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven
  • Like 2

Here's one angle after a quick search on twitter.

Already seems Howard Webb (of all people) thinks it should get looked at. You know it's bad when he's downing United.

https://twitter.com/Sefendo/status/708053353868234752

Guess it was an elbow

https://twitter.com/TheAnfieldWrap/status/708050473866100736

he was going down before the "elbow" in that second clip. fellini might be a thug and he may have had a high elbow, but can tried to make the very most of it. essentially fair play in a heated derby to me.

Best atmosphere since the first Chelsea semi in '05. Back to what that old place on a European night is so famous for right throughout Europe. That's the longest YNWA before the kick off in years too. Just hope it all came across the TV. 

There where even flags and pyro the main stand which was epically boss!

Liverpool’s Jürgen Klopp hails fans after beating Manchester United – video | Football | The Guardian

'Atmosphere was unbelievable''That was the Liverpool I knew before I came here'#Klopp

You're MORE than welcome Jürgen lad. This is what you'll get on a regular basis as your team keeps improving under you and gets back to where we want to be. 

Thank you SO much for restoring the passion and belief back into our club.

Said it when he was first appointed about the 'Shankly effect' with this man and everyone not of a red persuasion laughed and tried pulling that apart. Well reds know EXACTLY the Shankly effect he's had on everyone and that same, unwavering belief we all to a man have in him to restore our club to greatness. We get him. And, more importantly, he gets us. We are absolutely made for each other and we wouldn't swap him for ANY other coach/ manager out there.

Hail. 

• Like 1

he was going down before the "elbow" in that second clip. fellini might be a thug and he may have had a high elbow, but can tried to make the very most of it. essentially fair play in a heated derby to me.

He was going down because the mop headed thug stamped his foot first, then threw the elbow. If he doesn't get at least 3 games, it's a joke. He should have been shown the door earlier anyway. Leave a thug in, that's what happens

• Like 1

WATCH: Liverpool FC v Manchester United - Fans sing You'll Never Walk Alone - Liverpool Echo

Still the best in our mammoth arsenal. Spine tingling when it's like that.

Hail. 

I didn't hear anything like this, but I was watching on my computer w/o great audio. Very sad if true. 

Did you hear anything like this at the match:

http://www.espnfc.us/uefa-europa-league/story/2827006/manchester-united-condemn-hillsborough-chants-at-anfield

Manchester United have released a statement condemning the singing of songs about the Hillsborough tragedy during the 2-0 Europa League defeat away at Liverpool.

United fans were heard chanting about the 1989 disaster, in which 96 Liverpool fans lost their lives, and the club have moved swiftly to distance itself from the individuals concerned.<rest at link>

Edited by btfoom

Post 19112 above.

The disturbing thing was it the WHOLE of the United section. Not just a minority. I really thought we'd moved past this after the last few years and the Independent Panels report. Not that this makes this right in any shape or form, but when any Munich/ Shipman songs are sung by our dicks at Old Trafford, there' many more telling them to 'shut the f-up!' and reminding them of what we've been through. Self policing. But that was the whole of the away section. 

On a positive, it's gotten a (rightful) shocking media reaction and many Utd fans on social media have expressed their disgust. 

Thankfully, we never lowered ourselves to respond in kind last night. Hopefully that's the same next Thursday. 

Hail. 

Post 19112 above.

The disturbing thing was it the WHOLE of the United section. Not just a minority. I really thought we'd moved past this after the last few years and the Independent Panels report. Not that this makes this right in any shape or form, but when any Munich/ Shipman songs are sung by our dicks at Old Trafford, there' many more telling them to 'shut the f-up!' and reminding them of what we've been through. Self policing. But that was the whole of the away section. 

On a positive, it's gotten a (rightful) shocking media reaction and many Utd fans on social media have expressed their disgust. 

Thankfully, we never lowered ourselves to respond in kind last night. Hopefully that's the same next Thursday. 

Hail. 

Sorry, didn't notice that.

It is very sad/shameful that the majority of the folks there decided to be ass-hats.

Always going to be a few, but in the end, you'd hope the majority would be above that.  Good to see the media and Official Team response to that.  None of that crap is necessary or needed.

• Like 1

Sorry, didn't notice that.

It is very sad/shameful that the majority of the folks there decided to be ass-hats.

Always going to be a few, but in the end, you'd hope the majority would be above that.  Good to see the media and Official Team response to that.  None of that crap is necessary or needed.

A lot of sense and perspective on the issue in this piece from earlier in the week: 

http://www.theanfieldwrap.com/2016/03/liverpool-v-manchester-united-hate-heysel-hillsborough-and-munich/

And another perspective discussion here:

NSFW

Hail. 

• Like 1

We said yers had never experienced anything like Anfield in all it's glory on a European night. 

Well now yers have and yers got absolutely smashed!

'Fergies right, yer fans are ****e!' ..... They absolutely HATE that being as it comes from their hero. 

So in reply, we get 'The S*n was right, you're murderers' over and over. 

Low life ****bags. Enjoy another ****ing lesson next Thursday. 

Can't wait for the draw a week Friday. Some real tidy looking trips there for the quarters. 

Yeah, twitter blew up for the Hillsborough chant.  They were ridiculous again.  And they were awful quiet after the Firmino goal.

I'll take any draw but Shaktar, bro... don't want that travel at all.

And I can't WAIT for De Gea to go to Real Madrid.

• Like 1

Yeah, twitter blew up for the Hillsborough chant.  They were ridiculous again.  And they were awful quiet after the Firmino goal.

I'll take any draw but Shaktar, bro... don't want that travel at all.

And I can't WAIT for De Gea to go to Real Madrid.

Defo on both counts. 

Utd will be well and truly f-ed when he goes. Without him these last two years, they're a mid table to bottom half the league side. They are THAT poor. 

But maybe save Dortmund for the perfect final for Klopp haha. 

Did the atmosphere come over the TV? It was immense in the ground. 

Jordan Ibe in the U21 side tonight. 

That right there is a kick up the arse for his piss poor form.

Hail. 

• Like 1