Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

@GHH and any other supporters who went to the match - very much hope you got home fine and in one piece.

No problem with fans having a verbal go at each other, but physical stuff if way beyond. 

The a-holes who tried to get on "The LIverpool" bus should have been arrested and incarcerated until Monday. Let them sleep in a cell over the weekend to see it it's worth it to be an a-hole on match day.

I don't care who we support, I will never support violence at all.

Ta man. 

They should be all over camera's being as it was so close to the stadium. (Still can't believe the complete ineptitude of the Police just standing there. No, scrap that. It's GMP.  And it was against us. I can!). So at least why'll have faces. Bus driver got a crime # so at least it'll be investigated. 

Hail. 

Happy St Patrick's Day Everyone.

Up the Long Ladder

And Down the long Rope

To Hell With King Billy

And God Bless the Pope

If that doesn't do

We'll tear him in two

We'll send him to Hell

with his is Red White and Blue

Please don't EVER go to a football game in Glasgow. (Or Belfast or Glasgow in general for that matter.). 

You'd get yourself KILLED! 

But as a staunch Rangers man, this is just about the blandest song I can find without going all bigoted:

Hail. 

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven

Liverpool FC News @4ever_liverpool 1h1 hour ago Ajman, United Arab Emirates

Both sets of fans singing You'll Never Walk Alone is going to be beautiful. #LFC #BVB

Cd1YqltW8AA-aIR.jpg

Not looking forward seeing Aubameyang and Reus run past Pool's back 4.

But at least people can see how good Aubameyang is before Real buries him on the bench next season.

We'll  see. Anything can happen.

Full disclosure Spurs asked out of this competition with their 11 both legs.  Fair play to Dortmund for cashing in, though.

• Like 1

I want Dortnund to win Europa but this will be epic. Champions league would have made it incredible.

I think Bayern gets through. Real should get through. Atl-Barca is tough. I said it before A Madrid is tough to break down and teams like Barca could get exposed pushing too much. PSG should advance.

Bayern got about as good of a draw for this round as possible.  Agree that Barca got a very tough draw as Atleti play them as well as anyone and they will not fear playing Barcelona.

I think Dortmund will prove to be too strong for pretty much every side in Europa league - they are really one of the best European sides and would be favored over at least half the remaining sides in UCL.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/liverpool-fc-vow-address-crowd-11064205

UEFA only punishing one club when the other has one of their own on UEFA's executive committee is no surprise. 

But it does look like reading that the prick who smashed our bus window was eventually arrested so there is that. 

Hail. 

• Like 1

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/liverpool-fc-vow-address-crowd-11064205

UEFA only punishing one club when the other has one of their own on UEFA's executive committee is no surprise. 

But it does look like reading that the prick who smashed our bus window was eventually arrested so there is that. 

Hail. 

Well to be fair, maybe you folks shouldn't have been scratching all those rocks with the glass windows you had. :(

Just another reason to believe in the total corruption of FIFA/UEFA.

Hope that a-hole gets to spend a few nights in jail.  He could have easily hurt people inside.

• Like 1

Arlo White, who is from Leicester, has just as of today become UNBARINGLY bias.  I can't root for LC, not sure why.  I just don't want them to win the league.

I will tell you what, we can make this race for the top 4 extremely interesting if today's result holds and City keeps it up.

FWIW, I've always been a huge fan of Arlo White, and he's done a good job on being un-bias, but as of today he can't contain it.  Nor should he really, but ****... it's NBC.  Call it even.

• Like 1

Liverpool FC News ‏@4ever_liverpool 1h1 hour ago Ajman, United Arab Emirates

Both sets of fans singing You'll Never Walk Alone is going to be beautiful. #LFC #BVB

Cd1YqltW8AA-aIR.jpg

Beautiful. Something to really look forward to and a MAJOR step up from Utd's cringeworthy, feeble attempt at doing flags Thursday which made Chelsea's freebie plazzy ones look like a decent attempt:

12524339_10153297647021364_1722749353352

Hail. 

• Like 1

Blow not having Firmino today being as he's been the most productive player the league 2016, but I like our chances of doubling up St. Mary's wins. Not even worried that Saints have scored the most PL goals the air given the form Sakho and Lovren in particular are in. What was a massive weakness is becoming less and less so by the passing game back there. We're looking a lot stronger all ways round the more we play and train under Klopp and I really do think we're in for a great last (hopefully) 15 games this season leading all the way to Basle and a 4th UEFA Cup. Will we get top 4 through the league? Depends a lot on City continuing to slide. (Be horrible wanting Utd to win later but L'pool comes above any feeling toward them.). But we'll certainly give it everything we have. 

Mighty Reds!

Hail. 

• Like 2

Sad for Bobby, too.  More so that he'll miss Brasil, but low key that's good for us.

Confirmed #LFC team v @SouthamptonFC: Mignolet, Flanagan, Lovren, Sakho, Clyne, Can, Allen, Lallana, Coutinho, Origi, Sturridge

Liverpool FC @LFC 15m15 minutes ago

Confirmed #LFC subs v @SouthamptonFC: Ward, Toure, Benteke, Henderson, Skrtel, Smith, Ojo

Interested to see what wee Joe does and hopefully Smith can get some time late on.

Southampton unbeaten in their last 5 down on the coast.  4 wins and a draw.  Won't be like the Cup Tie.

Edited by DC9

d015eae79599a3cf39923c22c3da7494.jpg

Absolutely made up for Flanno that he get's the armband today. Always something extra special to have a Scouser in the side. That pride goes up another notch when they're leading the team. 

And two up top! For the first time since ..... Southampton the League Cup and that 6-1 annihilation. 

Could it just be .....

Hail. 

• Like 1

pretty cool page out of this book.

Football Talk @_FootyTalk_ 2m2 minutes ago

Kolo Touré's trial at Arsenal was special. 1f534.png26bd.png1f602.png

Cd_nOJpVIAIwnkv.jpg

Absolutely made up for Flanno that he get's the armband today. Always something extra special to have a Scouser in the side. That pride goes up another notch when they're leading the team. 

And two up top! For the first time since ..... Southampton the League Cup and that 6-1 annihilation. 

Could it just be .....

Hail. 

If Koeman tries that 3-5-2 **** he's getting carved up.  But they'll see a lot of the ball.  We'll have to be tidy in the back on crosses and capitalize on the counters. 

Very happy for Flanno.  What a story that kid. :)

• Like 1