Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

Well it's been a long while and I don't have the time and energy to read everything....

I'll just jump in, I really want to see #19 as a Red. What about the German LB? I have read that Klopp is high on him.

I intend to take a real good look at him against both England tonight and Italy Tuesday. 

I shall report back my observations. 

Oh yeah, welcome home. You owe DC9 a punch on the arm. I forget what for. But it must be right. Make it a HARD one. 

Hail. 

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven
  • Like 2

I intend to take a real good luck at him against both England tonight and Italy Tuesday. 

I shall report back my observations. 

Oh yeah, welcome home. You owe DC9 a punch on the arm. I forget what for. But it must be right. Make it a HARD one. 

Hail. 

just one????

he must have mellowed during my absence...

• Like 2

Where are you on Klopp? Do you believe that he will get the funds needed to change the team? Are Hendo and Sturridge are gone? Will it be Ter Stegan or Horn? Does he really like Lovern as much as he says? Skrts has to be gone. Will they sell Benteke?

Where are you on Klopp? Do you believe that he will get the funds needed to change the team? Are Hendo and Sturridge are gone? Will it be Ter Stegan or Horn? Does he really like Lovern as much as he says? Skrts has to be gone. Will they sell Benteke?

Hendo is gone for sure.  So is Skrtel.  Benteke has to be gone too.

I was wrong about Agger... there I said it.  But for what BR was doing Skrtel was the clear choice, so I'm only half-wrong.

Sturridge stays in my opinion unless you get a MASSIVE offer.

Rumor has it that Boston have a "war chest" ready for Klopp in the summer.  Anyone he sells will add to that.  So anything you get for BR's droppings are gravy. 

I LOVE Klopp.  But I think he's learning what EVERY Premier League skeptic ultimately learns when they come to England, and that is that there is a match every week.  There are no throw aways like you get in Spain, France, and Germany.  I think that's why you see us carving up the top clubs and struggling (initially) against the mid and lower table sides.

Welcome back, jo.

GHH,

Also you could conceivably slide Matip in for Gomez.  Not sure if Jurgen sends him on loan yet or not.

Oh, don't worry, I am now onto a separate book for all he's owed. Brat that he is! 

But you get first dibs for coming back to the fold. Make it count!  :P.

Hail. 

Hit this one...

hqdefault.jpg

I'm seeing 45 million from PSG for Sturridge....

Is that massive enough???

I'd take that.  Euro or Pounds?  I don't think they'd bid that much, but I've read that he is one of the ones they want to replace Ibra.

Look at this one!  Right in the FEELS.

CefZQeKXEAEaZ2Z.jpg
  • Like 2

Looks like Schweinsteiger. 

Why would I want to hit a man who's currently down? The whole dirty Manc thing aside?

Hail. 

Schweinsteiger?  Do I look obese to you???

I mean, I could lose a few pounds...

Edited by DC9
  • Like 1

Surely that wasn't that no talent Vardy putting one past Neuer? :lol:

Like... after 2 minutes on the pitch :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Assist from Nathaniel Clyne who plays with that small club up off the Mersey

Premier League ****

Edited by DC9

Hector plays. Can at RB. Gotze one of the three up front. Clyne, Henderson and Lallana start for England. 

2;45 PM Kick EST for anyone outside of myself who's bored. 

Hail. 

Can and Keideri were their best two players.

Where Germany even arsed? As sloppy as I've seen them for a LONG time. Hopefully get a clearer picture on Hector Tuesday. 

Cue tomorrows Sundays telling everyone how England are gonna' win the lot this summer after that lol. 

Hail. 

Can't see past France if everyone plays up to their potential.

Benzema should be well-rested, too :P

But the young English players and Vardy... man... always liked Forster, too so good for him.

Though the Germans had no problem running their entire attack through Emre Can at right back, with the Ozil kid on the pitch.  So much hilarity in this game that involves our facts and everyone else's opinions it's not even funny.

Can and Keideri were their best two players.

Not sure about that DC, Can was pretty average and aside from one pass Keideri got abused in possession.

Where Germany even arsed? As sloppy as I've seen them for a LONG time. Hopefully get a clearer picture on Hector Tuesday. 

Cue tomorrows Sundays telling everyone how England are gonna' win the lot this summer after that lol. 

Hail.

Think they were arsed, to be fair I think England played very well. Credit to them, albeit in a friendly.

• Like 1

Not sure about that DC, Can was pretty average and aside from one pass Keideri got abused in possession.

From his service, to his defense, to that tackle on Welbeck just inside the 18, Can was far better than average.

They all got abused in possession late in the game.  Especially after Vardy came in. Same as England looked in the first half.

From his service, to his defense, to that tackle on Welbeck just inside the 18, Can was far better than average.

They all got abused in possession late in the game.  Especially after Vardy came in. Same as England looked in the first half.

Not seeing that at all. Can't even blame the drink, watched the game sober. I think we disagree haha.

Not seeing that at all. Can't even blame the drink, watched the game sober. I think we disagree haha.

That's fine.  It was a tale of two halves.  I really wanted to see how Vardy would do playing for England.  How good was that?

Again, not a big fan of L'ster City winning the league, but you couldn't tug much harder at the heart strings with a story like that.

• Like 1

That's fine.  It was a tale of two halves.  I really wanted to see how Vardy would do playing for England.  How good was that?

Again, not a big fan of L'ster City winning the league, but you couldn't tug much harder at the heart strings with a story like that.

Yeh not a fan of Leicester but love what they are doing to football this year. Vardys movement and finish was quality. He's got a bit of attitude as well.

England should be looking at Rashford for the senior squad. I seriously think he should be involved to the extent I would be thinking of taking him to the Euros. We have a chance to throw him into the squad as our 4th/5th striker option.

Takes me back to being in France for the '98 World Cup. Michael Owen was slightly more established but not by much really.

Hodgson's 'finest moment' as England manager. 4 years in. Winning a friendly. 

THAT'S your manager. Progress of sorts for him I guess. 

Hail.

Predictable as ever my friend. Shouldn't you be busy in the ES mock draft thread today?

• Like 1