Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

It's going to be Falcao.  Not bad.  I watched him break the collective hearts of Arsenal at the Emirates last weekend, while scoring the winning goal.

I'll take him over Rickey Lambert.

Would rather have Bony, but Falcao will do until we can get Origi up. 

For what it is worth:  This morning Vasyliev said No to any transfer concerning Falcao.

Liverpool inquire about Radamel Falcao but Real Madrid deal is close.

Most Reliable transfer Sources:

Guardian, Skysports, BBC

Di Maria's transfer flopped, I wonder how real could afford Falcao. Oops stupid me no financial fairplay for them :ph34r::wacko:

Edited by FrFan

I just can't picture Falcao in a Liverpool shirt and I don't see how he'd fit in at RM, especially since FrFan's hero, Benzema, just re-upped thru 2019.

I think Royal Madrid are to the point now where they are buying to keep others from having.

Di Maria's transfer flopped, I wonder how real could afford Falcao. Oops stupid me no financial fairplay for them :ph34r::wacko:

Basically.  :rolleyes:

I don't see how he'd fit in at RM, especially since FrFan's hero, Benzema, just re-upped thru 2019.

Falcao said multiple times he wants to play for Real and Real wants him. If the trade happens, what does that mean ? KB can kiss his extension goodbye ! Sorry couldn't help it :P:)

• Like 1

It's going to be Falcao.  Not bad.  I watched him break the collective hearts of Arsenal at the Emirates last weekend, while scoring the winning goal.

I'll take him over Rickey Lambert.

Would rather have Bony, but Falcao will do until we can get Origi up. 

*Old slap on side of head smiley .....

If Falcao is fully recovered from the knee injury Wilfred Bony isn't fit to be talked about in the same conversation. The Colombian was RIGHT up there with the best strikers on the planet pre-injury. Utterly prolific.

The Ivorian has had one decent season in a top league.

Just paper talk. We don't have a spare 60/ 70 million to bag the Monaco player even if we wanted to.

*And another slap on the other side for the techno football memory. You know how long it took me to get over that. I would of won fair and square but I have big fingers that put me at a disadvantage. You know this. ******!

Hail. . 

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven

*Old slap on side of head smiley .....

If Falcao is fully recovered from the knee injury Wilfred Bony isn't fit to be talked about in the same conversation. The Colombian was RIGHT up there with the best strikers on the planet pre-injury. Utterly prolific.

The Ivorian has had one decent season in a top league.

Just paper talk. We don't have a spare 60/ 70 million to bag the Monaco player even if we wanted to.

*And another slap on the other side for the techno football memory. You know how long it took me to get over that. I would of won fair and square but I have big fingers that put me at a disadvantage. You know this. ******!

Hail. . 

:lol: yeah, we'll call them wet willies

And as for right now, Bony, Falcao, ANYONE goes into the same sentence as everyone else... just as long as they are better than Rickey ****ing Lambert.  And that list is very long.

But you know I want Bony.  For whatever reason, I want him. 

Well, my rule of thumb is that if you hear about it, it ain't happening. So that rules out Carvalho, IMO. 

Reus or Javi Garcia?

Neither. Reus won't move from BVB - we've already got plenty of wingers who can do serious damage and Javi Garcia...just...meh...