Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

Not so bad, they won a european cup, lost another in the final to Barcelona, and kicked Real's ass 4-1.

The problem with PSG in th 90s was that some of the fans were obnoxious, violents and racists.

PSG should NEVER of been in that final.

McManaman (he who you guys love so much for his TV work with Darke) scored a perfectly onside goal in the Parc des Princes that was disallowed in a terrible nights officiating resulting in a 3-0 PSG win. We then absolutely battered Paris in the return at a rocking Anfield but could only score twice in a 2-0 win down to Bernard Lama (never forget him) having the game of his life in goal. Maccas away goal stands as it should and we're playing Barca in Rotterdam.

And yeah, it was a bloodbath on the streets of Paris after the semi. Gangs of PSG youth attacking anyone remotely English looking. A lot of innocent fans took a serious hiding that night.

Memory's are long (and we now have some real dicks among our younger element) ; so I'm praying we avoid Paris in the draw or else that will be another real ugly occasion on the streets both games.

Hail.

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven

Memory's are long (and we now have some real dicks among our younger element) ; so I'm praying we avoid Paris in the draw or else that will be another real ugly occasion on the streets both games.

Hail.

PSG got rid of the most obnoxious racists fans, that's the only smart thing the Qataris did so far.

Increase in ticket prices, strict terms and conditions, strict monitoring and careful supervision of fans, banners censored, subscription cancellations and blacklist.

Samir Nasri ready to make the best moves for himself and Manchester City

A hostile reception at today’s Community Shield with Arsenal will not concern the player who has always put his own career first.

Samir Nasri: France squad place is not worth how much my family suffers

Samir Nasri says he is quitting international football because “everything” about the France national team – the scrutiny, manager Didier Deschamps, even team-mates – makes him unhappy.

Poor little cry baby, no one loves you.

zzzzCalimero.jpg

Nasri, Ben Arfa, Benzema= different talents, same pricks mindsets.

Edited by FrFan

Good morning boys!

COME ON YOU REDS!!!!!!!

The **** has happened to DC United?

Yeah... turned that noise off after about the first 10 minutes.  Shell shocked.  That happens from time to time.  It was all they could do to make sure they didn't accumulate the yellows last night (which a lot of them did).

I hated the result, because Hamid is so much better than Rimando.

So our starting CBs tomorrow are gonna be Kos and Chambers??

Yeah just a little nervous

It's all good ice.  That match will be won with possession. 

McManaman was actually young once! :lol:

That's my favourite Fowler goal. The first one in that game when he turns Stan Staunton and webbs it past Bosnich from 30 yards. 

Robbie and Macca singlehandedly carried the club for a good few years on the '90's and gave us some fantastic memory's from some very lean times. The biggest travesty of all is that they never won the league. That side that Evans assembled was as good, if not better, than anything else in the Country at the time. All young. Most all British. Some of the football they played was the best since last season. The 20 odd game unbeaten run the end of that season was spell binding football. His wing back system was working to perfection and it was just constant all out attacking, free flowing pass and move football the Liverpool way. Then he made the MAJOR mistake the Cup semi of bringing Redknapp back in and dropping Thomas and the end of the year petered out. Culminating in just about the single worst game of football I've ever seen. The 1996 Cup Final against Utd when neither side wanted to lose face. Cantona's winner (which even that went through like 6 or 7 players) 10 minutes from time or whatever it was was just about the only shot on target the whole game. 

That was a Hell of a side. More talented man for man than Utd. The best pure footballing side in the Country at that time. But Utd had key players in goal (Schmeichel) and grit in the middle (Ince, then Keane), that we never had. Along with Cantona to give them something extra. Absolute travesty Roy Evans never won the league as theirs NO bigger red than Evo. He was just sadly too nice to be a manager and the players took full advantage of that in the early days of the BPL and the mega salary's/ superstar lifestyles. 

Then, as now, you couldn't wait to go the match to be thoroughly entertained. The hope is the current side ends up with far more reward for it's collective talents. 

As for the skinny little wizard of the dribble that is Steve McManaman; I'm sure all Americans will love watching some career highlights: 

And a goal in the European Cup Final for Madrid post Anfield. (Madrid, where he's an absolute hero still.)

Hail. 

That's my favourite Fowler goal. The first one in that game when he turns Stan Staunton and webbs it past Bosnich from 30 yards.

Hail. 

That one caught me off guard and I knew it was coming.

I'll tell you, I like this starting 11 by BR.  I prefer Flanno to Johnson, but this is it.

Mignolet

Manquillo

Skrtel

Lovren

Glen

Stevie

Hendo

Can

Sterling

Coutinho

Sturridge

Good morning boys!

COME ON YOU REDS!!!!!!!

Come on you MIGHTY Reds!  ;)

I'll tell you, I like this starting 11 by BR.....

Pretty much next weeks starting XI save for maybe Can and Manquillo. (I expect Lucas and Enrique.). 

Or any more signings of course .....

Hail. 

Pretty much next weeks starting XI save for maybe Can and Manquillo. (I expect Lucas and Enrique.). 

Or any more signings of course .....

Hail. 

I think Lallana for Hendo as well.  They are interchangible for me.  One might be a little more offensive than the other (figuratively and literally :lol: ).

If Moreno goes through I could see him going.

Ruess not playing, eh?

I know you've got the goods on that!?

Top scorer in the league if he stays healthy.

Hail.

I like Sterling up front.  And Lovren has been tidy so far.

If Lovren continues to be a threat in the air like that he'll do for me.

Hail.

You sure? :lol:

My son comes out of bed, has a look at the tv and says "Dad, the red one's are the good guys and the yellow ones are the bad guys, right?"

Someone's getting belgian waffles this morning.

How did Coutinho not make the Brasil side again?

Eat your heart out Neymar.

I think Lallana for Hendo as well. They are interchangible for me. One might be a little more offensive than the other (figuratively and literally :lol: ).

If Moreno goes through I could see him going.

Ruess not playing, eh?

I know you've got the goods on that!?

Yeah, Klopp is easing him back after the injury lol.

Talking of, too soon for Lallana with no pre-season. Bench at best opening weeks.

Hail.

Yeah, Klopp is easing him back after the injury lol.

Talking of, too soon for Lallana with no pre-season. Bench at best opening weeks.

Hail.

Now, who's the short haired brunette who does LFC TV pregame?

Very warm welcome to the morning.

Now, who's the short haired brunette who does LFC TV pregame?

Very warm welcome to the morning.

Clare someone. Or her with the teeth to me lol.

Funny in Europe as mates son has a thing for her and she'll be doing a piece in some square and we'll walk round the corner and he's shouting over 'Clare baby' or some ahit and she's running the other direction from her stalker. Lol.

Hail.

Gerrard not far off there.

Clare someone. Or her with the teeth to me lol.

Funny in Europe as mates son has a thing for her and she'll be doing a piece in some square and we'll walk round the corner and he's shouting over 'Clare baby' or some ahit and she's running the other direction from her stalker. Lol.

Hail.

Haha.

Damn, now I'm going to notice if she has a teeth thing.  I was intrigued too!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=sui2xVQDg2s

Warning... song NSFW on the Lovren goal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwzrLapPNHk&feature=player_embedded

Edited by DC9