Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

The bitters are winning?

Darn, do I turn on or not? I need a distraction. This will be a LONG evening.

Hail.

You stay your ass right where you are, please.

I have to leave for a work picnic today.  Timing was terrible... but if I don't show I don't get off early Monday. :lol:

And that toffee can be as sweet as it wants to be today, as far as I'm concerned.

That was fantastic!

That's how you have to get on these guys when Kompany is on his game.

Barkley was on loan at Leeds a couple of seasons ago when Neil Warnock was our manager. Warnock only played him 4 times and then sent him back to Everton. Talk about a football genius ....

• Like 2

That looked like a pen from here.

Ugh.

This is how it's going to be eh.

Barkley was on loan at Leeds a couple of seasons ago when Neil Warnock was our manager. Warnock only played him 4 times and then sent him back to Everton. Talk about a football genius ....

I'm sure it had more to do with the wages.  At least he'd tell you that now.

I was literally just about to say that. Between letting Barkley go and swapping Becchio for Steve Morison, I'm happy enough to call him the worst manager I've seen at the club and theres a lot to choose from..

• Like 1

I was literally just about to say that. Between letting Barkley go and swapping Becchio for Steve Morison, I'm happy enough to call him the worst manager I've seen at the club and theres a lot to choose from..

Warnock was and is exactly what GHH said above.

The American broadcast just showed Noel Gallagher.

Now he can really be like Lennon... sitting watching an Everton match and all. :lol:

Not the best officiating so far in this one.

Or maybe it's on purpose.

The American broadcast just showed Noel Gallagher.

Now he can really be like Lennon... sitting watching an Everton match and all. :lol:

..... .

Lennon was a red and don't let anyone tell you different! Liddlepool and all that.

My fav. t-shirt I have has the Beatles and Shankly. Paisley and Fagan along side them with 'Magnificent Seven.'

It's boss if I do say so myself.

Hail.

• Like 1

Lennon was a red and don't let anyone tell you different! Liddlepool and all that.

My fav. t-shirt I have has the Beatles and Shankly. Paisley and Fagan along side them with 'Magnificent Seven.'

It's boss if I do say so myself.

Hail.

Poor Pete Best missed out again eh. Edited by MartinC

That was a good header but Howard should've got to it.  He didn't react until after it bounced.  Another reason Guzan needs to start for the US in Brasil.

I'm so sick of Howard.  He probably thought that was a "brilliant" header as much as he says it while he's broadcasting Liverpool FC games.

Sack up you douche!

Poor Pete Best missed out again eh.

HE must be the blue! 'Best' my pasty white ass!

Just had a text that says Neville is going spare on Sky saying there's no atmosphere and Everton are just laying down and will have a lot to answer for.

Now we fully expected that but it comes to something' when the commentators are saying it.

Hail.

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven

Well, at least the picnic just got pushed to 4. Now I can slowly watch this open heart surgery without even local.

Seriously man. To lose it on goal difference after getting THIS close (an Hell knows when we'll be this close again) will be soul destroying.

Trying to stay positive but that's what I've felt since Chelsea. We'll both win out and Citeh will take it due to our defence being historically ****e.

Hail.