Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

BOYS! The ice cream van just came down the down the road playing the Brendan Rodgers song!

IT'S ANOTHER SIGN!

Hail. 

:lol:  YES!

The US will make it to the finals this summer!  At last!

All moot now, but as we said last summer we let him go WAY too early. This goals a Worldie and then some

Hail. 

Well **** the one he put in on Mignolet in the Kop end was pretty good, too.  I dig that he wears #8.  Agreed on the too soon.  He wants back in and you can tell.

All moot now, but as we said last summer we let him go WAY too early. This goals a Worldie and then some

Hail. 

He has played good for Swansea and I think that is where he belongs. I'm not sure if he would have been as successful this year if he would have stayed in Liverpool. I'm happy for him nonetheless...

He has played good for Swansea and I think that is where he belongs. I'm not sure if he would have been as successful this year if he would have stayed in Liverpool. I'm happy for him nonetheless...

I thought he was on loan, but it appears that I was mistaken. Sucks... he is developing nicely. Might take another year "on loan" (if he were still a red), but I could see him stepping in when we are unable to pay EVERYONE that has developed into desired players.

AND... a classy reaction to his goal at Anfield. Love the respect he shows to his former club. An American question- is that normal? I can't imagine Desean Jackson (or any American footballer) doing similar against their old team...

Loyalists manners vs revolutionary manners?

Edited by dchogs

I thought he was on loan, but it appears that I was mistaken. Sucks... he is developing nicely. Might take another year "on loan" (if he were still a red), but I could see him stepping in when we are unable to pay EVERYONE that has developed into desired players.

AND... a classy reaction to his goal at Anfield. Love the respect he shows to his former club. An American question- is that normal? I can't imagine Desean Jackson (or any American footballer) doing similar against their old team...

Loyalists manners vs revolutionary manners?

I think Liverpool would be the equivalent of Berkeley to Jackson in this situation since he came through the youth ranks at Liverpool.

I think Liverpool would be the equivalent of Berkeley to Jackson in this situation since he came through the youth ranks at Liverpool.

Yeah, maybe. They still sold him though. Maybe like a 7th round draft pick that flourishes but gets more money from another nfl team? Def a different situation.

I can't post tweets from this platform... but some absolutely gorgeous pics from outside of Anfield and through Liverpool this morning.  They look ready.

I'm reading that LFC arrived to the "loudest greating anyone could hear". 

I can't wait!  I've maybe had 4 hours of sleep last night.  MAYBE!

here is a good one: http://telly.com/embed.php?guid=1J474RQ&autoplay=0

Edited by DC9

Have to go with Sturridge for Johnson and go 3-4-3 or 3-5-2.  Johnson has been weak anyways.  I'd move Sterling to RW and Coutinho to CAM and let Sturridge and Suarez figure it out.

The key is being UNSELFISH Daniel Sturridge