Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

Didn’t realise the match that was Salah’s 50th goal fir L’pool ..... in just SIXTY FIVE games!!!!! That’s Messi/ Ronaldo-esq numbers.

Absolutely phenomenal.

To be the fastest L’pool player ever to 50 goals is ridiculous enough given the many WC all-time greats that have donned our colours through our 126 years.

To do it TWELVE games quicker than the next best, *Sings ‘A L B; E R T; Albert Stubbins is the one for me’, is beyond ridiculous.

Absolutely PHENOMENAL!!!!! 

Hail.

• Like 1

One thing last night showed, the Reds return to great attacking fooball and Big Shaq and Fabinho’s dominance aside; football without away fans is utter ****e.

Worst Eurooean atmosophere in a long time. I reckon around 4/500 or so RSB fans got in dotted around. And they were loud at times. Particularly a large group the Kemmy. But without the other end to bounce off it just kills it.

Talking of, some real whoppers got in those seats. The lower keague goalie thing ..... Lads, that cringe went out the ‘70’s. Yers not Huddersfield. Sort yerselves out anc stop it!!!!!

Hail.

Liverpool not able to make anything in the PL easy, yet keep winning. Refereeing in this match has been as bad as I can remember. Maybe Attwell should be sent down again.

Of course, the only goal they’ve given in 10 matches in Anfield comes through Ably and Lovren being dumb asses.

Football Leaks: 'PSG, Man City FFP cover-up'

Football Leaks claims UEFA helped Paris Saint-Germain and Manchester City cover up massive Financial Fair Play violations in the form of inflated sponsorship deals. The latest edition of the European Investigative Collaborations (EIC) expose as a result of leaked documentation makes remarkable allegations........

Well, this has been butt ugly, but, honestly, I think this has been building for some time. Liverpool has looked a bit complacent recently, and teams have been pressing more, and finding holes in the Reds midfield. Add Joel “Marshmallow” Matip in defense and no Joe, and I could see problems.

Midfield getting bossed, Matip being soft again, and the defense looks discordant with him in there. Sturridge being lazy, missing a sitter, and trying to it all himself, it adds up to Red Star beat down, and having to get a win against Napoli.

For me, I’d have Bobby and Naby in early this second half.