Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

23 minutes ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

Specifically Spanish Speaking South Americans

It's Sanchez not Suarez. Chileans are not racist like many Argentinians or Uruguayans and in fact along with Peruvians are some of the nicest people you'll meet. 

Edited by Berggy9598

1 hour ago, DC9 said:

Anyway.... that boy Jose REALLY said "Liverpool have Champions League to deal with but they don't have the FA Cup".... he REALLY. SAID. THAT.

The ****ing special one doesn't begin.

:rofl89:

He's completely lost it. 

But on the plus side the fallout will be EPIC! :headbang:

https://mobile.twitter.com/AngrySupporters/status/973687562702327809/video/1

Hail. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

This lads twitter game is pretty good. 

2n9extJL_bigger.jpgMR DT © @MrDtAFC
FollowFollow @MrDtAFC
More

As an Arsenal fan I know what’s wrong with my club, I know we’re a poor side right now, but Man United fans, you mugs have spent over £500m and the highlight of your season is buying a midget to play the piano, where’s your Lingard GIFS now you absolute beanbags!

2:23 pm - 13 Mar 2018

Hail. 
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

Sorry about the quote... Can't delete it on my phone.

Anyway... I had to miss the first half, but caught the halftime highlights after following the score line.

Not bad at all.

7 minutes ago, techboy said:

Sorry about the quote... Can't delete it on my phone.

Anyway... I had to miss the first half, but caught the halftime highlights after following the score line.

Not bad at all.

Chelsea deserved better than that TBF. 

But mistakes and profligacy don't mix. 

Hail. 

Ok. Chelsea's defeat means we can finally ink in the Palace game the 31st at half 12. 

Mad (and pretty darn disgraceful but that's another subject), that we've not known if it would move until just over 2 weeks before the game. Not that travelling supporters plans should ever come before the TV companies or anything ..... 

Europe can wait until Friday. My heads battered scouting out a zillion flight options as it is. 

Hail. 

10 hours ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

You could always come over to r's and join the party. See the one yers won in '99. Just for old times sake and all that .....

29214103_1141566925999339_35607362268927

Hail. 

Returning to Manchester for a visit is #1 on my bucket but seeing Liverpool is right up there too. England is a little like California in my eyes. Beautiful north populated by genuinely good people, and a lot to do in the south if you can tolerate the plastic schmucks. 

Edited by Berggy9598
  • Haha 1

****, worst possible draw I could've imagined. No chance for two English teams in the semis now, and have the return leg away.

Good for you GHH, as it'll cost you far less time and $$, but I would have preferred anyone else.

Hope they do em 5-0 first leg :P

2 minutes ago, Long n Left said:

****, worst possible draw I could've imagined. No chance for two English teams in the semis now, and have the return leg away.

Good for you GHH, as it'll cost you far less time and $$, but I would have preferred anyone else.

Hope they do em 5-0 first leg :P

I know I said I wanted to save but absolutely gutted. Not on the pitch. We've every chance of doing them over two legs in Europe. 

But for the hours of work sorting out routes and flights for every possibility all 4 dates each round has now gone to waste and no 6th boss trip this year. Sighs. Saves money and holidays though so every cloud and all that. 

Could have done without going there the second leg too. City's either calm as or goes. 

This is liable to go after. Big time. 

And NOBODY can tell me these aren't fixed. 3 boss Spanish trips and we don't get one. Yet they pair the two English clubs. F you UEFA!

Hail.