Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

2 hours ago, FanboyOf91 said:

Speaks for yourself, GHH, I'm praying Dybala dives Juve into the next round.

Don't get me wrong mate. I'm made up the cheating ****s are out. Just don't need the hassle of the aggro in Turin. DEFO do the day trip if we pull Juve. Need to spend as little time there as is possible. 

'Spurs always be 'Spurs. 

Guess L'pool are more professional than City then?

Hail. 

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

Iker Casillas sends thanks to Liverpool supporters - Liverpool FC

You're more than welcome mate. Far from the first time I've seen yers live but an absolute privilege to witness your last ever European game. Living LEGEND and bona fide all-time Great.

Hail. 

The Ings save especially brought back the last time he was there with Real (we don't count BRs match) where we put was it 3 or 4 by him and he saved about 20. 

That was the best I've ever seen us do a Spanish side.... we could've and should've won that won by 10.

Here it is...

Gentleman of the game and UNDER rated part of their success.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

Jack Grimse

Spurs are still a year away from being a year away.

Hail. 

I remember you having this conversation with Pajak like 3 years ago where he was trying to talk all of these tactics to you cause we were down at the half or level and you looked at him and said something like "Nah we just need to sack the **** up."

Spurs top to bottom have a pretty un-upgrade-able 11.  But, as I've tried to impress upon those supporters who occasionally come in here, they don't have any backbone.  Sure, they have a spine, but I'm talking about that killer instinct.  It doesn't help when they rely on diving when they can't break a team down, and the FA aren't doing them any favors by giving those spot kicks when they full know it's BS.... all in an effort to keep Kane from going to Spain.

I digress.  It's a problem across England.  The previous "Golden Generation," was full of ****s but most of them would grab their teams by the scruff and drag them across the line when they needed it.  Stevie, Terry, even.... Giggs.... There is less of that in the English game right now.  Another reason Big Virg was worth every penny.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

11 hours ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

Naby doing Naby things in Europe again tonight. 

Prepare for the carnage next season.

https://mobile.twitter.com/GrizzKhan/status/971864450155339776/video/1

Hail. 

Watched most of the match. He should have had another assist earlier, when he put Werner through perfectly on the right side, but Werner mi**** his strike.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Long n Left said:

Watched most of the match. He should have had another assist earlier, when he put Werner through perfectly on the right side, but Werner mi**** his strike.

Awesome isn’t he? I don’t think, still,  people realise just what a difference maker he is both ends the park. World class, all round midfielder. 

Another key building block in Kloppo’s Red revolution. 

Talking of, is it half 12 Sat’day dinner yet ..... ?

Hail.

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

Awesime isn’t he? I don’t think still people realise just what a difference maker he is both ends the park. World class, all round midfielder. 

Another key building block in Kloppo’s Red revolution. 

Talking of, is it half 12 Sat’day dinner yet ..... ?

Hail.

Guinness for breakfast! Couple that with a Reds win, what could be better!?!

• Thanks 1

Rhetorical question of the week: Is the North West Derby the best rivalry in the world regardless of sport?

No matter how it goes down tomorrow I feel blessed beyond words not only to get to watch this wonderful sporting occasion but also that I'm one of those it means so much to. If I could somehow let someone who doesn't understand why being a sports fan is so great feel the exact feeling going through me at about 6:26am CST tomorrow they would immediately understand. 

• Like 3

Woke up at 4:30 and then 5:30.  Finally woke up at 5:30 so that I could get the smoker set up.  Cooking my ass off this morning and today.

Throughout the week all of the pundits have United beating us big.  Not sure I'll even watch.

nightmare first 45.  trent switching off at the wrong times.  lukaku eating lovren's lunch.  passes just aren't connecting... a combination of 'pool being off and manu being on.  jose has em set up well and the devil's have been on the front foot all game.

see what magic klopp has in the boot room.  gots to be a different half if there's any hope.

• Like 1