Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

My confidence in English Refs gets worse by the week.  

Really fun and great effort today.  Lots of fun in the coming weeks.

Being honest I was really upset to see Lallana in the 11 when I woke up and checked it.... but he was probably MOTM.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The summer that must have been promised to Zidane. Unless you're Barca and possibly the berties, you're just waiting for the names to be read out Hunger Games style. Pogba ain't safe by a long shot, in fact I'm pretty much expecting him to be one of the names. 

20 minutes ago, FanboyOf91 said:

Pretty sure Pogba doesn't want to leave United, especially after Bale's increasing isolation at Real.

“Doesn’t want to leave” is famous last words when Madrid come calling. Maybe more so for Spanish and Portuguese speaking players though. 

Harsh, but true words for a fellow countryman...

Messi and Ronaldo are so above everyone else.... I don't see anyone in the next generation with such genius...they are Pele and Maradona level... especially Messi -- but Ronaldo is a goal machine.

Neymar is probably the closest. Salah last season showed brilliance, this season has dropped a bit. Mbappe probably has the best talent of the younger cohort but be is very raw technically.

What Messi and Ronaldo are still doing is very underappreciated...