Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

6 minutes ago, Forehead said:

ESPN is showing the Uruguay formation as a 4-1-2-1-2.  I don't think I've ever seen that before.

4-4-2 diamond and 4-5-1 aka the bus

Edited by FrFan

3 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

France’s defense looks incredible, but they seem a bit careless in some of their passing, possibly more of a testament to Uruguay’s pressure right now though.

Quite surprising since Varane and Umtiti were the weak links before this tournament. I got to confess that they both improved individually and as a central duo

Edited by FrFan
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, FrFan said:

Quite surprising since Varane and Umtiti were the weak links before this tournament. I got to confess that they both improved individually and as a central duo

No joke, they are making this Uruguayan team look helpless, and with players like Suarez et al that is saying something. 

Always gotta show the crying children....

28369811557_0b234db689_b.jpg

I was actually a little shocked by this one, called for a foul and it seemed to be his breaking point.

42520510104_30f1948b58_b.jpg

Edited by AsburySkinsFan

JpX2NM9.jpg

That was the turning point of the game, HUGO BOSS LLoris back to his old self when it mattered the most.

Props to the youngsters who didn't show any sign of arrogance, but focus and unity. It looks like Deschamps is building something.

• Thanks 1