Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

4-3 Barça!

Messi got a hat trick and an assist on the other goal.

Missed the whole thing because of the UK v Wichita State game.

Missed a thriller man. (From what I saw through the darn Internet wigging in and out.).

Game had everything. Goals. Top notch technical play. Fisticuffs. A sending off. Bad officiating. Missed chances. The whole gambit.

El Classico indeed.

Hail.

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven
  • Like 1

Missed a thriller man. (From what I saw through the darn Internet wigging in and out.).

Game had everything. Goals. Top notch technical play. Fisticuffs. A sending off. Bad officiating. Missed chances. The whole grit.

El Classico indeed.

Hail.

Now...not to be a pest but anyone know where I can watch a replay of it?

LoL!

Edit...never-mind, found one.

Great match...7 goal thriller! PK's by Ronaldo and Messi, fights, aggressive fast action, yellows and even a red card.

As the father of a Keeper, I'd rather not see the goals come off penalties because of the disadvantage toward the keeper, but none-the-less a great match featuring all the stars that you want to see in fútbol match.

For any interested here's a good link to watch the match. Audio/video gets out of synch toward the end (at least for me) but very good quality. I streamed from my iPad to my 46" with a really clear picture, and good streaming. Has commercials though...meh

http://www.footballtarget.com/2014/03/full-match-real-madrid-vs-barcelona-fc-el-clasico/

Edited by AsburySkinsFan
  • Like 1

My daughter has been emulating songs lately and she thought it was Yankee Doodle yesterday, lol.

I like that one, short and to the point, yet still fun and original.

Good to bounce to.

Strange game. Utterly shocking first half we were lucky to go in tied from at the break. Fantastic response second half to wind up with 6 goals away from home. The less said about the 'defending' throughout the better. All 4 (even Skrtel little bro'. Regardless of how he redeemed himself the other end) where utterly woefull. If we had even a half decent defense we'd have # 19 wrapped up already. And the goal difference with both City and Chelsea is gonna' be crucial.

To think the likes of Allen and Hendrrson could pick up a Championship medal .....

One more game down and another 3 points.

Onto Sumderland now. 1 game at a time.

' ..... And now yer gonna' believe us, We're gonna win the league ....,'

Hail.

• Like 1

I could give two bits of rat droppings if Liverpool win lose or draw I haven't even had a chance to turn a TV on today it was in response to yesterday's post.

BTW I don't mean that in an offensive way my club has little to play for (Arsenal are doing their usual end of the season nose dive but there's too many points to make up) so as long as City don't win the league I don't really care who does.

We are all Man United fans today!! (well maybe not all of us)

Don't yer just HATE situations like this?

Hoping for a Utd victory. (But not too despondent with an expected City win as it keeps Utd out of the Europa places.).

I shall now go bleach out my mouth.

Hail.

You should be ashamed of yourself. At most you should only root for a tie. No excuses.

Edited by MisterPinstripe

According to the Daily Star the selection of coaches to replace Wenger : Jürgen Klopp (Borussia Dortmund), Roberto Martinez (Everton), Brendan Rodgers (Liverpool) and Steve Bould.

Edited by FrFan

According to the Daily Star the selection of coaches to replace Wenger : Jürgen Klopp (Borussia Dortmund), Roberto Martinez (Everton), Brendan Rodgers (Liverpool) and Steve Bould.

The Daily Star is about as credible as 'Closer' is in France or the 'National Enquirer' is to our US friends. 

Complete and utter tabloid trash on a level with The ***. 

Hail. 

Arsenal 1 down.

Someone check that Brave has no sharp objects in his reach.

Hail.

He's not doing well on twitter.  I think he's home from school this week though.  Poor dude.

Get that man to baseball season!!!