Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

Oh look... Agger got used and Agger doesn't communicate.

Great answer!!

they are starting to settle in to the game after a very shaky start

I have no idea what you guys see in Agger.

No idea.  It's like watching the Jeff Schultz play for the Caps years back.

Looks like Rex Grossman put on a white #24 shirt...How times is Allen going to turn the ball over before Sterling replaces him?

Not sure why Allen is in there.

He's been at his best when he's been a defensive pest for us.

No need for a defensive pest when Cardiff are in a back five.

Really picking on Flanno and Agger.

Oh look... Agger got used and Agger doesn't communicate.

I have no idea what you guys see in Agger.

No idea.  It's like watching the Jeff Schultz play for the Caps years back.

That goal was on Allen, Flanno and Skrtel. Allen gave way too much space. Flanno had terrible positioning and Skrtel was too late to cover up Flanno and Allens mistakes.

That goal was on Allen, Flanno and Skrtel. Allen gave way too much space. Flanno had terrible positioning and Skrtel was too late to cover up Flanno and Allens mistakes.

Ah, the old it was on everyone but the marker excuse.

Everyone on the pitch was out of position except Agger?  Who didn't play the ball and gave up way too much room for the shot.

Liverpool we playing like they thought it was a casual practice game. Cardiff are getting eight behind the ball so Liverpool need a different plan.

Allen sucks. Flanagan is exposed at left back as a one-footed player.

They are better than most think.

Played Everton really well last week and almost had us at Anfield.  Took everything we had to get them last game, there and it was late.

They fight hard.

There you go SKRTEL you big pimp!

That's MY big Czech cake daddy!!

Nice finish on a great ball. Apparently Coutinho took that benching to heart, he is having a good game. 

I agree that Agger and Skrtel need to get on the same page, but Flanno needs to pick it up and Allen is not providing anything out there...

Did they really blow that dead while the ball was in the air for a cross? :lol:

I love this game but these English refs really enjoy themselves don't they?

Nice finish on a great ball. Apparently Coutinho took that benching to heart, he is having a good game. 

I agree that Agger and Skrtel need to get on the same page, but Flanno needs to pick it up and Allen is not providing anything out there...

Flanno looks terrible today. 

I'd bring in Lucas or Sterling.

Flanno looks terrible today. 

I'd bring in Lucas or Sterling.

I think Sterling absolutely needs to come in for Allen. I may consider swapping Johnson and Flanno. I would Keep Lucas on the bench for a possible replacement for Sturridge if Liverpool are trying to protect a lead.

• Like 1

I think Sterling absolutely needs to come in for Allen. I may consider swapping Johnson and Flanno. I would Keep Lucas on the bench for a possible replacement for Sturridge if Liverpool are trying to protect a lead.

Yeah, Sterling first for the points. 

Cardiff need this one as much as we do.

Remember when people used to say that Sturridge was too selfish and a bad teammate? Yeah, me neither...

Oh he's had a spell or three where he should've passed the ball.

If he had a shot there you think he was passing to Suarez? :lol:

Looks like BR is warming up the 31 car.

• Like 1

Hmm... maybe Lucas for Allen around the 80th then?

I'm hearing a lot of the Brendan Rogers song today :)

Well done GHH!

... Ali is coming in! 

Great...

....greatt.....

:ph34r:

THAT'S MY MOTHER ****ING SAS!!!!!!!!!

Nice swerve on everything SJV. But it's ok. We understand your pain and inferiority complex with all the reaching. Enjoy Munich. It may very well be your last for a good time in Europe.

And how's this for irony. I'm sat here bored off my tits at 4:05 in the AM waiting for a 6:30 AM connection to Cardiff ..... in Piccadilly station in Mamchester. Funny how things go at times. Least to me anyways.

Hail.

Why is that funny is there a law against WUMing from a train station?

Nice to see Sakho back.

Why is that funny is there a law against WUMing from a train station?

I saw you lurking in here earlier when it was Cardiff up 1-0 and 2-1 but you didn't say anything...

And then you come with this?

Disappointed is an understatement...

Championship effort from LFC today.

Nice to see Sakho back.

I saw you lurking in here earlier when it was Cardiff up 1-0 and 2-1 but you didn't say anything...

And then you come with this?

Disappointed is an understatement...

I could give two bits of rat droppings if Liverpool win lose or draw I haven't even had a chance to turn a TV on today it was in response to yesterday's post.

BTW I don't mean that in an offensive way my club has little to play for (Arsenal are doing their usual end of the season nose dive but there's too many points to make up) so as long as City don't win the league I don't really care who does.

Edited by SJValleySkinz

I could give two bits of rat droppings if Liverpool win lose or draw I haven't even had a chance to turn a TV on today it was in response to yesterday's post.

BTW I don't mean that in an offensive way my club has little to play for (Arsenal are doing their usual end of the season nose dive but there's too many points to make up) so as long as City don't win the league I don't really care who does.

The timing was curious.

And then you leaving after we tied both times was curious.

I got my eye on you :ph34r:

Sorry to hear about RVP.  Not a fan of his (obviously) but I hate when teams lose players like that.