Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

Ramirez was a straight red so that will be 3 with immediate effect. (Deserves more for the stamp. Dirty lil' ******!). Willem was a second bookable right? (I'd turned on just after that.). 1 or 2. And yeah, the one who's 'Not special anymore' (still laughing at that. Quality) will doubtless get nothing. 

Man, tomorrow is going to be EPIC!

Hail. 

I think tomorrow will determine if the Reds are truly title contenders! A win at Old Trafford will put Liverpool in great position. A tie or a loss and the will fight for a top 4 spot.

Yes, Willen was red carded due to two yellow cards. I believe Chelsea has a run of games coming up and losing both for a couple of games may really come back to bite them. Then again, they are Chelsea and have a ton of players...

A little help from Villa today is always nice to see.

Brother got into town a bit earlier today and the pregame has just begun! 

Wooooooooooooo!

I hope we don't have a lot of signings tonight... there's a lot I can do with Donald Penn's name :lol:

YNWA!

A little help from Villa today is always nice to see.

Brother got into town a bit earlier today and the pregame has just begun! 

Wooooooooooooo!

I hope we don't have a lot of signings tonight... there's a lot I can do with Donald Penn's name :lol:

YNWA!

'Oh Manchester (Oh Manchester); Is full of **** (Is full of ****); Oh Manchester is full of **** ..., '

Enjoy boys. Make it a 24 hour party. For this is the game of this or any other English season. England's two biggest clubs with a mutual hatred that's unmatched. Forget that Utd are not even in a Europa League place and a years worth of wins or so outside the top 4, this is L'pool/ United. A game where the form book get's ripped up and ANYTHING can happen. A game where the football is often secondary to two City's pride, only 35 miles or so apart but a million in reality in the way we talk, dress, our musical tastes, the whole gambit. (Although to be fair the majority of Utd fans there tomorrow will be from London so that explains that. :P.). They hate us. We hate hate them. It's a poisonous, ugly affair that brings out the worst in human nature. And I LOVE IT!

Hopefully one day you can share the experience I'll have later today (YAY! It's Sunday already!) live. From the American game day perspective I have no doubt you'll be left open mouthed in a 'WTF just happened? When will my heart rate slow back down to norma? And man that was a freaking AWESOME experience!' kind of way. :lol:  

A double over the small club down the East Lancs. Sounds like the perfect Sunday lunch.  :D

Olimpiacos is massive for Utd next Wednesday but there's no way David Moyes Football GENIUS!  can rest players in this game or he'd get lynched, 

Loved Rooney this week saying how much it hurts to see L'pools success this season. Get used to it fat boy, your days are OVER! Talking of the granny shagger .....

'Your hero is Scouse, Your hero is Scoo-use; You two faced *******s, Your hero is Scouse ..... '

Is it half one yet?

Hail. 

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven
  • Like 2

'Oh Manchester (Oh Manchester); Is full of **** (Is full of ****); Oh Manchester is full of **** ..., '

Enjoy boys. Make it a 24 hour party. For this is the game of this or any other English season. England's two biggest clubs with a mutual hatred that's unmatched. Forget that Utd are not even in a Europa League place and a years worth of wins or so outside the top 4, this is L'pool/ United. A game where the form book get's ripped up and ANYTHING can happen. A game where the football is often secondary to two City's pride, only 35 miles or so apart but a million in reality in the way we talk, dress, our musical tastes, the whole gambit. (Although to be fair the majority of Utd fans there tomorrow will be from London so that explains that. :P.). They hate us. We hate hate them. It's a poisonous, ugly affair that brings out the worst in human nature. And I LOVE IT!

Hopefully one day you can share the experience I'll have later today (YAY! It's Sunday already!) live. From the American game day perspective I have no doubt you'll be left open mouthed in a 'WTF just happened? When will my heart rate slow back down to norma? And man that was a freaking AWESOME experience!' kind of way. :lol:  

A double over the small club down the East Lancs. Sounds like the perfect Sunday lunch.  :D

Olimpiacos is massive for Utd next Wednesday but there's no way David Moyes Football GENIUS!  can rest players in this game or he'd get lynched, 

Loved Rooney this week saying how much it hurts to see L'pools success this season. Get used to it fat boy, your days are OVER! Talking of the granny shagger .....

'Your hero is Scouse, Your hero is Scoo-use; You two faced *******s, Your hero is Scouse ..... '

Is it half one yet?

Hail. 

It's exciting when this fixture has title implications rather than being a consolation prize in an otherwise mundane season isn't it? More tension when it's more than a faux cup final.

Edited by SJValleySkinz

I need a son. Sighs.

Hail.

I could lend you a couple for a few weeks .........but I want a waiver signing first clearing me of any responsibility for damage caused!

Since my "proud parent" thread got archived I guess I'll just post this here as ya'll will likely appreciate this more than anyone else.

My son had his first Middle School game last night, unfortunately he didn't start, but after we went down to 3-0 early in the second half he was subbed in. That's when the fun started, he played about 20 minutes and kept the net empty the whole time. He stopped two or three 1v1 break away attempts by charging and tackling the ball, even took a kick to the back for his efforts which had him face first on the ground for a minute before resuming his job (yes we got the whistle), he stopped a beautiful corner attempt, and seriously took charge of the defense. I am so proud of his efforts and while we didn't win the match, he certainly made a statement to the coach that as a 6th grader he's definitely worth being considered for the starting spot against the 8th grader. He told me afterward that he was very nervous going in because "those guys were huge", and because he had already seen them score three goals on our starter. But he said after stopping the first 1v1 attempt by their striker, he settled in and in his words told himself, "I got this." He also told me that the whole time he was playing he was making a statement to the coach. I don't know if he'll get the next start, but there is certainly conversation in the stands about him, and his toughness.

Ok....carry on.

Good stuff! Hope you've been working on those things we 'talked' about :-)

Edited by MartinC

I think tomorrow will determine if the Reds are truly title contenders! A win at Old Trafford will put Liverpool in great position. A tie or a loss and the will fight for a top 4 spot.

Yes, Willen was red carded due to two yellow cards. I believe Chelsea has a run of games coming up and losing both for a couple of games may really come back to bite them. Then again, they are Chelsea and have a ton of players...

The one area Chelsea are stacked is midfield - they will not miss Willian and Ramierez. By the way disgraceful challenge from Ramierez - I've seen players break legs from much less. Willian was unlucky, that second yellow was not even a free kick in my book.

Looking forward to the game (actually both games) today - will have to record them as my eldest has a game (cup semi final!) kicking off at 2pm.

The one area Chelsea are stacked is midfield - they will not miss Willian and Ramierez. By the way disgraceful challenge from Ramierez - I've seen players break legs from much less. Willian was unlucky, that second yellow was not even a free kick in my book.

Looking forward to the game (actually both games) today - will have to record them as my eldest has a game (cup semi final!) kicking off at 2pm.

Good luck to your eldest, Martin!  Hope all goes well.

I agree about Chelsea's depth  and about the Willian foul, too.  Should be a crazy last two months ahead.

Good luck to your eldest, Martin! Hope all goes well.

I agree about Chelsea's depth and about the Willian foul, too. Should be a crazy last two months ahead.

Thanks - I think he will be a busy boy today, they are playing a team for a couple of leagues higher :-) Edited by MartinC
  • Like 1

Good Luck today!!

I guess we will finally get to see Saleh play (maybe)

• Like 1

Best defensive effort of the year by FAR!

Flanno and Skrtel get man of the match for me.

Great great win! 

We are for real!!!!!!!!!

YNWA

If Raphael either scores or is involved in a goal I am not going to be happy...

Oh and he was always the first to be in the group ****ing about a call... this after his fifth warning on a yellow.

Best defensive effort of the year by FAR!

Flanno and Skrtel get man of the match for me.

Stevie G for me. He controlled the game and scored the high pressure penalties.

Edited by jobaga
  • Like 2