Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

Well damn... I come in to wish United luck against Bayern and look at SJValley... clinging to relevance with his fingertips.

Has to be doubly hard for a Redskins fan.

Maybe you can give me a couple of pointers.

I could be mistaken, but I think it was a reference that not having any draw at all was better than Man U's draw.

I could be wrong though.

I don't think you'd find one supporter of one football club who would rather not be in the CLQF. Don't get me wrong, Guardiola vs Moyes is a bad joke (or a good one depending on your perspective) but the games still have to be played.

I could be mistaken, but I think it was a reference that not having any draw at all was better than Man U's draw.

I could be wrong though.

Ding, Ding, Ding!!!  We have a winner, folks.

Yes, it was a tongue in cheek dig at ManU.  Sorry it went over some folks heads.

• Like 1

Don't let go now I know it's been rough in our shadow but surely with the season Liverpool has had you're now clinging to relevance with more than one finger.

Oh come on, you can do better than that!

Just pick out something tragic and give it a good beat.

Edited by DC9

Don't let go now I know it's been rough in our shadow but surely with the season Liverpool has had you're now clinging to relevance with more than one finger.

SO not relevant that we're ALL Utd think about. At least Ferguson and Neville were/ are honest about that. 

SO not relevant through the Premier League era that it took Utd until 2011 to surpass our Championship haul. Think about that. Liverpool's last title was in 1991. They've barely come close since then and it took 'mighty' Manchester United 20 more years and 12 titles to surpass us. Seriously, just HOW ****e we're Utd prior to Edwards floating on the stock market, coinciding with the Premier League, and buying your way back to the summit?

SO not relevant that we only look upto two clubs in Europe. Madrid and Milan. Hell, when Real Madrid celebrated their centenary year a few years back, they wanted to celebrate with the GREAT European clubs. So Liverpool, Milan and Munich got the call. (Ajax couldn't make it.). Where was 'mighty' Manchester United's invite?

SO not relevant that through your return to prominence through the Premier League era, we've still won more European trophy's than you. Europe. Were the big boys come out to play. 

SO not relevant that we're one of only 5 clubs to have the honor of displaying UEFA'S European Badge of Distinction on our shirts. Where's Utd's?

SO not relevant that the European Cup you won in 1999 in your greatest ever season sits proudly in our trophy room. Not a replica. An original you picked up and we OWN!

Man alive, I'd hate to be a 'relevant' football club, 

Hail. 

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven
  • Like 1

SO not relevant that we're ALL Utd think about. At least Ferguson and Neville were/ are honest about that. 

SO not relevant through the Premier League era that it took Utd until 2011 to surpass our Championship haul. Think about that. Liverpool's last title was in 1991. They've barely come close since then and it took 'mighty' Manchester United 20 more years and 12 titles to surpass us. Seriously, just HOW ****e we're Utd prior to Edwards floating on the stock market, coinciding with the Premier League, and buying your way back to the summit?

SO not relevant that we only look upto two clubs in Europe. Madrid and Milan. Hell, when Real Madrid celebrated their centenary year a few years back, they wanted to celebrate with the GREAT European clubs. So Liverpool, Milan and Munich got the call. (Ajax couldn't make it.). Where was 'mighty' Manchester United's invite?

SO not relevant that through your return to prominence through the Premier League era, we've still won more European trophy's than you. Europe. Were the big boys come out to play. 

SO not relevant that we're one of only 5 clubs to have the honor of displaying UEFA'S European Badge of Distinction on our shirts. Where's Utd's?

SO not relevant that the European Cup you won in 1999 in your greatest ever season sits proudly in our trophy room. Not a replica. An original you picked up and we OWN!

Man alive, I'd hate to be a 'relevant' football club, 

Hail. 

You post something every time United concede a shot on goal you celebrate United's failure like it's your own club's success because it has been scarce lately.

If you're making fun of 13 titles in 25 years, you must really be bothered by your club's output during that time. Bottom line is we came back and won 20. That banner fail makes the Chosen One banner look good.

Hate to break it to you but United have overtaken you in club stature and your history doesn't erase the fact that you gave it up with a bit of a whimper. How many times have you put in a substantial title challenge to take the league from United?

You know 20 killed you and you know you were knocked off your perch. The title drought eats you up inside so don't try to diminish it.

Congrats.

Who gives a flying toss. We won it.

It'll take Moyes' contract being seen out for you to get up to the standard United have set present day, if that.

18+5 > 20+3.

Get back to me when you're one of Europes elite.

Instead of being slightly better than Nottingham Forrest.

But in the meantime feel free to visit our trophy room to see what a proper European Cup looks like.

And unless my math is off, we still haven't gone 26 years between titles like Utd.

Hail.

18+5 > 20+3.

Get back to me when you're one of Europes elite.

Instead of being slightly better than Nottingham Forrest.

But in the meantime feel free to visit our trophy room to see what a proper European Cup looks like.

And unless my math is off, we still haven't gone 26 years between titles like Utd.

Hail.

United have been among the best teams in Europe for years now but you're right, the lifetime achievment award should go to Liverpool. You narrow it down to the specific category that fits your argument and ignore everything else as if the fact that United achieved their success more recently dimishes it somehow. Are there any Preston North End supporters that want to chime in they were a major force once too I believe.

United have been among the best teams in Europe for years now but you're right, the lifetime achievment award should go to Liverpool. You narrow it down to the specific category that fits your argument and ignore everything else as if the fact that United achieved their success more recently dimishes it somehow. Are there any Preston North End supporters that want to chime in they were a major force once too I believe.

You forgot to mention that you guys have the best chart topper in football in years...

Don't let those LFC bunch getcha down.  Put it all out there!

Recently?

Like third biggest trophy haul in the 2000's recently?

More visits to Cardiff for finals along with Arsenal just like we went to the original Wemvley more times than anyone else recently?

More European trophy's in the 2000's than any other English team recently?

An unprecedented 5 trophy's in a calender year (2001) recently?

An unprecedented 2nd treble, also in 2001 recently?

A 5th European Cup. FOR KEEPS, recently?

Man it sucks that L'pool have won nottin' recently huh?

Just like Utd kept ticking over with major trophy's through their 26 year League title drought. Oh, wait. They didn't and even managed to get relegated for a season.

Hail.

Recently?

Like third biggest trophy haul in the 2000's recently?

More visits to Cardiff for finals along with Arsenal just like we went to the original Wemvley more times than anyone else recently?

More European trophy's in the 2000's than any other English team recently?

An unprecedented 5 trophy's in a calender year (2001) recently?

An unprecedented 2nd treble, also in 2001 recently?

A 5th European Cup. FOR KEEPS, recently?

Man it sucks that L'pool have won nottin' recently huh?

Just like Utd kept ticking over with major trophy's through their 26 year League title drought. Oh, wait. They didn't and even managed to get relegated for a season.

Hail.

And there it is. Chest beating over at least we won a trophy trophies. Standards have fallen a bit have they not?

You forgot to mention that you guys have the best chart topper in football in years...

Don't let those LFC bunch getcha down.  Put it all out there!

The "come on David Moyes" is now more of a desperate plea than support.

Nice swerve on everything SJV. But it's ok. We understand your pain and inferiority complex with all the reaching. Enjoy Munich. It may very well be your last for a good time in Europe.

And how's this for irony. I'm sat here bored off my tits at 4:05 in the AM waiting for a 6:30 AM connection to Cardiff ..... in Piccadilly station in Mamchester. Funny how things go at times. Least to me anyways.

Hail.

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven

Just like the Caps and Skins, a team full of mental midgets. Wuss out anytime any real adversity happens against a quality team. They have allowed 24 goals on the road and 7 at home. That's the mark of a weak minded team. Just straight ass whippings against any good side on the road. But don't worry, we'll draw with Man City next week because it's at home

Giroud misses a decent chance on one end and the floodgates open. But Giroud is a world class striker of course and there was no need for another in January. We just needed a dumb **** who broke his back playing beach football. A ****ing joke. I didn't expect the clowns to win the league but I didn't expect them to get **** smacked on the road thrice. Couldn't even score one goal in two games against that abomination that is Man U

The injury excuse doesn't explain being down 3-0 in the first ****ing 18 minutes. And **** the racist ref for sending off the wrong light skinned black dude.

Half the team is injured because Wenger applies an outdated fitness model...just **** everything about that team right now.

Unless Wenger can Jedi mind trick the powers that be to move the FA Cup semis to the Emirates, an ass kicking from Wigan wouldn't surprise me .

Maybe it's time for Wenger to hang it the **** up. At least we' ll have a chance to win against Chelsea then

Sorry for the rant guys. I'm just sitting here wondering why I'm up at 9:31am after a week of finals when I could be sleep. Why did I even start watching soccer? Like I need anymore weak minded teams that fold up when it matters

Edited by BRAVEONTHEWARPATH93
  • Like 1