Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

How the **** did Bradley miss that?

Shocking. Excellent all round display though guys. Love the fact Jurgen has added Berti Vogts to his staff too. World class defender and a wealth of experience. Real smart addition that.

The MLS may still be a real poor standard but the National side is developing all the time.

GET IN!

U S A!

Awesome. Screaming here lol.

Hail.

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven

http://arlingtondrafthouse.com/drafthouse/event.aspx?eid=4086

2015 FIFA Women's World Cup (Free Admission)

Friday, June 12, 2015 8:00 PM

Doors Open 6:30pm

Location: Arlington Cinema & Drafthouse (South Arlington - 2903 Columbia Pike, Arlington VA)

FREE ADMISSION FOR WORLD CUP GAMES!

FIFA Women's World Cup US vs. Sweden at the Arlington Cinema & Drafthouse

Come see the game on the largest High Def screen in the DC area!

- See more at: http://arlingtondrafthouse.com/drafthouse/event.aspx?eid=4086#.dpuf

• Like 1

http://arlingtondrafthouse.com/drafthouse/event.aspx?eid=4086

Location: Arlington Cinema & Drafthouse (South Arlington - 2903 Columbia Pike, Arlington VA)

FREE ADMISSION FOR WORLD CUP GAMES!

Ah the cinema and draft house. 

Went on my first sober date with my wife there to watch Nacho Libre. lol. Well it started out sober at least. 

Love that place. We saw a bunch of movies there, screening of Knocked up. Their annual Big Lebowski and Office Space showings. :D

• Like 1

I'd be lying if I said I knew anything about the Spaniard. Shrugs. 

What I do find interesting is by all accounts, we're unwilling to meet Southampton's valuation of Clyne. Yet we are apparently pushing hard for Kovacic. (With Skrtel thrown in the more desperate we get.). 

So let's see. Neglect a serious area of need. Go hard for a midfielder who is very similar to what we already possess and who's position is one of the deepest on the roster. Whilst in so doing potentially weakening the centre of the defence which is a serious weak area of the team to start with. 

SO modern day Liverpool it's not even funny anymore. 

Ah the cinema and draft house. 

Went on my first sober date with my wife there to watch Nacho Libre. lol. Well it started out sober at least. 

Love that place. We saw a bunch of movies there, screening of Knocked up. Their annual Big Lebowski and Office Space showings. :D

That's a nice tail and all but the key question remains .....

Did ya' get lucky?

Curious minds and all that. 

Hail. 

Follow

mov9xmQl_normal.png Times Sport  
? @TimesSport  

Liverpool turn down £30m Manchester City bid for Raheem Sterling, @OliverKayTimes writes http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/sport/football/clubs/liverpool/article4467804.ece … #LFC 

And so it begins .....

Hail. 

*Edit* We apparently want at least £ 50 million as per tonights BBC/ Sky reports on City's bid. 

Let the bidding war start in earnest  .....

Vancouver (AFP) - Wang Lisi's late winner got China's Women's World Cup campaign back on track as Germany were held 1-1 by Norway and Canada played a goalless draw against New Zealand.

China's Group A tie in Edmonton's Commonwealth Stadium looked to be heading for frustration before Wang broke through to roll the ball past Sari Van Veenendaal in the Dutch goal one minute into extra time.

It gave the 'Steel Roses' a vital three points after losing their opening match to Canada, who had to settle for a goalless draw against New Zealand.

A reminder to all US Americans that the USA Sweden match is on Fox at 8 eastern and we need everyone watching. The storyline... USA players face off against their old coach who they love. Throw emotion out the door. This is for country. This is for pride. Go out there and get 3. Sweden, Nigeria have one point and Australia don't have any points... So getting 6 points in this group would be huge.

Edited by ixcuincle

Pogba to ManU.

Vidal to Chelsea.

Lacavette to City.

DeGea to stay at ManU.

Gungoden to ManU.

Ibra to Chelsea.

Tevez back to City.

Schewinstieger to ManU.

Bale to City.

Pepe Reina back to Pool.

3 decent attacking wingers to Arsenal.

Anyone else good to EPL.

See, I can write for any English Rag errrrr Magazine.  LOL.

US and Sweden tied earlier. USA didn't clinch a spot in the next round. It all comes down to the game against Nigeria Tuesday. 

Conceivable chance they don't win their group, meaning a tougher road through Brazil possibly several time zones away