Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

USA and Korea Ended 0-0 in the women's friendly. Lot of people on other forums pissed at the lackluster effort. "Not the result they were looking for" Darke 

I hope we can step it up, but it is harder than previous years to get it done in the Cup. 

Indicted FIFA executive Jack Warner fooled by an article from The Onion

Jack Warner has some thoughts on the actions of the United States with regards to FIFA. He believes there is clearly quite the double standard at play, given that the US wants to host the World Cup this year but is still trying to attack soccer's governing body.

Problem is the article he's using to show that the US wants to host the World Cup this year is from The Onion and is blatant satire. Maybe these guys aren't smart enough for organized corruption after all.

CGWNU2qVAAAqiYN.jpg

Click on the link for the full article

"I will take a break until further notice. After 7 years of insane love, I think it's logical that I start to look into the countless memories before I get fresh start and be motivated to take a new position." Jürgen Klopp

"I will take a break until further notice. After 7 years of insane love, I think it's logical that I start to look into the countless memories before I get fresh start and be motivated to take a new position." Jürgen Klopp

I was just coming on to post that. 

First Ancelotti. Now Klopp. Just HOW have we managed to **** this up so spectacularly?

I'm about through with FSG at this point too. 

Hail. 

*Edit* My only hope is that we've told him to take a break until Christmas. 

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven
  • Like 1

I told you guys that I mod over at BigSoccer, right? He's on there and gets about the same response that he did here. Except, being on the Arsenal board you get people with equally out there viewpoints.

You have my sympathy ...

• Like 1

I told you guys that I mod over at BigSoccer, right? He's on there and gets about the same response that he did here. Except, being on the Arsenal board you get people with equally out there viewpoints. 

Tough love ? :P;)

• Like 1

The Junior All Whites face a tough challenge to qualify out of their group at the Under-20 football World Cup, following a 4-0 defeat to the USA in Auckland.

Aka USA beat new Zealand and is now two and o in group stage.

"The USA win assures them of a place in the next round with a maximum six points, while the Junior All Whites are likely to finish no better than third in the group, thanks to Ukraine's 6-0 demolition of Myanmar in the early game in Whangarei."