Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

So excited to be here!

skins4ever17

Hey guys, my name is Nick. I'm 17 years of age, and I have lived in Silver Spring, Maryland all my life.

Don't worry, the 17 in my user name isn't for Campbell. :pfft: :ols:

I have been a Redskins fan all of my life. I first started watching the Redskins with my Grandpa when I was 4 years old. Football always excited me.

Everyone in my high school always bashes me for showing my pride, saying we suck, well I just blow them off. A true fan never gives up, and always has pride in their team.

I was not alive when Gibbs was here the first time around, but i'm hoping that Shanallen can give me hope.

I will always love the Redskins. Preseason is almost here, can't wait!

Thanks for allowing me to be part of this community. I do know my football despite my young age, so I will be sure to post my opinion on things.

Welcome Nick. From the sound of it you'll be a Skins fan for the rest of your life.

I became a fan in the early 1970s when we lived in Springfield VA and have continued to be a Skins fan even after moving to 5 different communities a long way from DC. Win or lose, the Skins are in our blood!

HTTR

Welcome Nick. From the sound of it you'll be a Skins fan for the rest of your life.

I became a fan in the early 1970s when we lived in Springfield VA and have continued to be a Skins fan even after moving to 5 different communities a long way from DC. Win or lose, the Skins are in our blood!

HTTR

Wow, that's awesome!

Yeah, my father and grandfather always told me about the glory days. Let's get em back baby!

I just find it so ironic how many Cowboys fans there are in this area. :silly: Not to be off topic, just a weird observation, haha

Well I just turned 30, and while I was technically "alive" for a good portion of the glory days, I was a little young to appreciate them. The Superbowl victory over the Bills happened when I was 12 years old and that was the only real taste of seeing the Skins win it all. The 80's were my first decade of life, so I was probably rooting as hard as a baby/toddler could, haha.

The closest I can relate to the glory days are '99/'05/'07....lol, but I do know my Skins history so it's all good.

Looking forward to Shanahan taking us back to the promised land.

I first started watching the Redskins with my Grandpa when I was 4 years old

Your pa is a good man, God bless.

but i'm hoping that Shanallen can give me hope.

Hoping? Have faith young one. Our time has arrived. We will have some good football years ahead. Redskins are back baby! F! Yeah. HAIL :logo:

Well I just turned 30, and while I was technically "alive" for a good portion of the glory days, I was a little young to appreciate them. The Superbowl victory over the Bills happened when I was 12 years old and that was the only real taste of seeing the Skins win it all. The 80's were my first decade of life, so I was probably rooting as hard as a baby/toddler could, haha.

The closest I can relate to the glory days are '99/'05/'07....lol, but I do know my Skins history so it's all good.

Looking forward to Shanahan taking us back to the promised land.

Hey, I'm only 29, but in no way would I say, even with the restricted access to Redskins coverage I had in the UK, that I was a little young to appreciate the glory days! I may have been too young to appreciate the quality we had on both lines, or the finer points of the game, but I was able to appreciate what a great team I was following!

Hey guys, my name is Nick. I'm 17 years of age, and I have lived in Silver Spring, Maryland all my life.

Don't worry, the 17 in my user name isn't for Campbell. :pfft: :ols:

I have been a Redskins fan all of my life. I first started watching the Redskins with my Grandpa when I was 4 years old. Football always excited me.

Everyone in my high school always bashes me for showing my pride, saying we suck, well I just blow them off. A true fan never gives up, and always has pride in their team.

I was not alive when Gibbs was here the first time around, but i'm hoping that Shanallen can give me hope.

I will always love the Redskins. Preseason is almost here, can't wait!

Thanks for allowing me to be part of this community. I do know my football despite my young age, so I will be sure to post my opinion on things.

Good to have another youngster like me on board. I feel your pain, brother. Try being a young Redskins fan in Ohio. Yeesh...

Enjoy your time on ES! :point2sky

Archived