Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

So excited to be here!

skins4ever17

Hey guys, my name is Nick. I'm 17 years of age, and I have lived in Silver Spring, Maryland all my life.

Don't worry, the 17 in my user name isn't for Campbell. :pfft: :ols:

I have been a Redskins fan all of my life. I first started watching the Redskins with my Grandpa when I was 4 years old. Football always excited me.

Everyone in my high school always bashes me for showing my pride, saying we suck, well I just blow them off. A true fan never gives up, and always has pride in their team.

I was not alive when Gibbs was here the first time around, but i'm hoping that Shanallen can give me hope.

I will always love the Redskins. Preseason is almost here, can't wait!

Thanks for allowing me to be part of this community. I do know my football despite my young age, so I will be sure to post my opinion on things.

welcome and have fun!!

Hey guys, my name is Nick. I'm 17 years of age, and I have lived in Silver Spring, Maryland all my life.

Don't worry, the 17 in my user name isn't for Campbell. :pfft: :ols:

I have been a Redskins fan all of my life. I first started watching the Redskins with my Grandpa when I was 4 years old. Football always excited me.

Everyone in my high school always bashes me for showing my pride, saying we suck, well I just blow them off. A true fan never gives up, and always has pride in their team.

I was not alive when Gibbs was here the first time around, but i'm hoping that Shanallen can give me hope.

I will always love the Redskins. Preseason is almost here, can't wait!

Thanks for allowing me to be part of this community. I do know my football despite my young age, so I will be sure to post my opinion on things.

Paloffs is now; Malcomb Kelly and Devon White are here to make sure you have a thick skin too.

2 things:

1. the title reminds me of that scene in "coming to america" when the preacher is preachin and akeem says "I am very excited to be here!"

2. i knew that there were fans that weren't alive for gibbs' first run, but it never occured to me that there are young adults who weren't alive back then. that reminds me that it was a long time ago, and makes me feel old.

actually, i have 3 things:

3. welcome aboard.

Archived