Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Let's do this. Crushing the Bookie in 2010.

illone

Not sure why you guys are using this logic, not even two days removed from watching the Vikings beat the Eagles. The Vikings had even less to play for than the Bears, yet went into Philly and beat them. If that's your only basis for betting on that game, then I would stay away. Especially when I just read an article where Cutler stated he expected the Bears at "full go" on Sunday.

Based upon your (recent) posting history within this thread I'm not sure you even wager on the games. Your analysis here is completely off base. There are other games, many in fact, to stay away from this coming week. The Chi/GB one is CERTAINLY not one of them. Chicago will not play key players to any extent. They would only do this if Lovie and Martz were seeking pink slips the following Monday (i.e, nothing to gain and everything to lose) . Even with a 10 pt GB line this is a solid play on the Packers.

---------- Post added December-30th-2010 at 11:11 AM ----------

Betting Alert: the Eagles are not going to be playing Vick at all this coming Sunday v Dallas. the line 'was' Philly minus 6.5 and they've just taken it off the board. Reid is known for not giving a rat's **** in meaningless games like this one so I would lay money on Dallas once the line comes back up.

Based upon your (recent) posting history within this thread I'm not sure you even wager on the games. Your analysis here is completely off base. There are other games, many in fact, to stay away from this coming week. The Chi/GB one is CERTAINLY not one of them. Chicago will not play key players to any extent. They would only do this if Lovie and Martz were seeking pink slips the following Monday (i.e, nothing to gain and everything to lose) . Even with a 10 pt GB line this is a solid play on the Packers..

I've made it clear in this thread that I don't gamble, yes. Its not my thing. Closest I get to gambling is fantasy football.

And I never said I would take the Bears in that game. My point was, the Vikings, like the Bears this week, had nothing to play for last week, and went into Philly and handled them. And Philly had everything to play for. Using that logic, ALONE, is silly. I even mentioned that Cutler stated that the Bears were gonna be at "full go" on Sunday. If you believe him, then this game possibly takes on a different path. You just can't assume that a team is just gonna "lay down", I guess is what I'm trying to say. Another PERFECT example of this was the Bengals last week. No TO. Check. No Ocho. Check. Absolutely NOTHING to play for. In fact, losing could have possibly got them closer to the #1 pick in the upcoming draft. Palmer was throwing to a bunch of nobodies. Yet the Bengals completely TROUNCED the Chargers, a team with EVERYTHING to play for.

And I distinctly remembering pretty much everyone in this thread being on the Chargers last week. That game is just further proof of why gambling is stupid. But there are suckers everywhere.

[/color]Betting Alert: the Eagles are not going to be playing Vick at all this coming Sunday v Dallas. the line 'was' Philly minus 6.5 and they've just taken it off the board. Reid is known for not giving a rat's **** in meaningless games like this one so I would lay money on Dallas once the line comes back up.

The problem with this is who do you trust more, Kolb or McGee? It definitely depends on where the line goes. If it stays at Eagles -6.5, I'd stick with the Cowboys, but if it goes lower, who knows.

That game is just further proof of why gambling is stupid. But there are suckers everywhere.

So gambling is a stupid. So trolling thru a gambling thread, when you don't gamble, would be, what? A great use of time?

I've gambled on the NFL for 20 years and never finished out of the money. It can be frustrating at times with the parity but I like something that's paid returns 20 years running.

If you aren't betting then why are you participating in a gambling thread?

You don't get to judge anyones bets when you are only playing fantasy football:ols:

My opinions come completely unbiased. I don't have a dog in the fight in any of these games. I give similar advice in the fantasy threads. I probably should be charging for this stuff.:)

Bad call on the under, Clemson's defense forgot there was a game to be played today!

Tonight I'm taking two plays:

South Carolina -2.5 $100

FSU/SCAR over 54.5 $100

Go gamecawks!

My opinions come completely unbiased. I don't have a dog in the fight in any of these games. I give similar advice in the fantasy threads. I probably should be charging for this stuff.:)

Where do I send the money?

---------- Post added December-31st-2010 at 04:16 PM ----------

So gambling is a stupid. So trolling thru a gambling thread, when you don't gamble, would be, what? A great use of time?

I've gambled on the NFL for 20 years and never finished out of the money. It can be frustrating at times with the parity but I like something that's paid returns 20 years running.

Just ignore the guy, he's nothing more than a mush. Just keep your head down and keep doing what you are doing. I for one am not taking gambling advise from someone who doesn't play. That'd be like taking marital advise from, well..... yea, you get the point:ols:

^^ Whatever, man. Just trying to help. And its obvious there are many in this thread that could use it. Yeah, I admit, I think betting on games is stupid. But its even more stupid when you don't have good reasoning for doing so.

But I'll bow out now, and let you guys get back to throwing your money away.:)

Today:

Penn State +7 $200

UCONN +15 $200

Penn State Moneyline +240 $50 to win $120

^^ Whatever, man. Just trying to help. And its obvious there are many in this thread that could use it. Yeah, I admit, I think betting on games is stupid. But its even more stupid when you don't have good reasoning for doing so.

OMG what ever would we have done without you? Thanks so much for stopping by and helping us! You must have such a busy schedule studying the games and fantasy football. What a great help you are and you even have the smarts to call us all stupid!! If you would just PM me your address I'd like to send you $$$ so you will come back and impart your wisdom on all of us. Pretty please? I'm sure everyone else here will pitch in money to the cause as well:ols:

Hit with the OKC Thunder last night - continuing my hot NBA streak.

So far today I have:

TTech -8. Northwestern just isn't the same without their QB.

MSU +8 1/2. Bama's head may not be right after that Iron Bowl. MSU isn't that bad and will want to show up their old coach.

But I'll bow out now, and let you guys get back to throwing your money away.:)

If you think it is stupid. Than state it once and keep it moving. I don't think ANY of us in this thread have asked for your advice as far as gambling.

I have made plenty of money this year. Only 2 losing weeks. Your stupidity outweighs ours because you are telling us how to invest our money without a horse in the race.

I have disposable income that I gamble with for entertainment. Typically I win, and have for over 20 years.

But thank you for bowing out and letting us discuss our gambling among others that are interested in it.

Had a good day, but didn't make up for last couple.... Up small for week all thesame.

Didn't post b/c, like Rince, been seeing poor outcomes. Took Ala, over MSU/MSU, Wis and 1st score non Td in Ok (only L)

tomorrow only game I seem comfortable with is STL. May do money line with Pitt @ -230. Not bad for a must win game. Cle is good, but Pitt really should get it done. May Tease NO and Indy

put $150 on the Rams earlier in the week at -3. They may not crush the Seahawks but should be able to cover that line. Seattle, historically solid at home, has been crushed repeatedly this year at Qwest. Bradford should be able to find his places throughout the game and Seattle is going with that hippie QB. Also, I think they might have the lowest rated defense in the league.

Anyone betting against the Skins today? I don't see us winning this contest...unfortunately.

Archived