Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Let's do this. Crushing the Bookie in 2010.

illone

Betting against or for your team can be bad.

I think the Redskins win by 10.

I do agree with the sentiment here but you did hear that Rex Grossman was starting, right? Couple that with the fact that Jason Garrett is fighting to maintain the head coaching job AND our locker room is hurt from what Shanan did to McNabb in benching him and I think you come up with a safe bet for the home team.

I'll never bet against my team...EVER. Money just not that important.

BUT.... I loved the G-Men 2 weeks ago a little else. Took a beating and just wanted to bet double the figure I was plus on the Giants, and woulda won by a landslide. Went 0-4 that day, LOL

Well, after watching that Skins/Cowboys match up I come away convinced that Vegas has a hand in games. What a tank job by Dallas who clearly could have won by a comfortable margin were it not for them trying to score TDs every time in the first half. Yes, lost $200 on that game. And we still blow as a team.

Thank goodness the Raiders and Falcons brought my back into the black with their games, still I can't get excited by only being up $40 at the end of the weekend. Bah-humbug!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ that game just showed me that Dallas has a defense, especially a secondary, that is every bit as inept as ours. I'm not expecting Grossman to repeat that performance and, once again, if Dallas just kicks field goals in the first half on 4th down, it's a safe bet and the game is never that close at the end.

Who do you guys like tonight? I'm leaning towards the Bears

I could see a lot of people on the Bears, after that trouncing they got from NE. I actually have a gut feeling that Minn. wins this. Joe Webb had a few decent throws last week (grant it indoors). I have no basis for this and probably will be staying away from this game, (maybe bet the under), but just a hunch that Minn pulls this one out.

Damn it I took the Bears to cover. Hopefully this is a blowout. I need this win to keep my betting season alive. Im on life support now.

i put 10 on the Colts to pull off a spectacular superbowl win. Pays 220 if they do. 10 bucks to put on Peyton Manning doesnt seem unreasonable to me.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ that bet 'may' be safe, clearly the Bears are playing better over all but that .5 pt stinks for you. I think the weather neutralizes (somewhat) the advantage the Bears have at QB (Vikings are starting a third string QB). The weather calls for 20 mph winds, 20 degree weather and a half a foot of snow DURING the game. I like the 33.5 under even better as I see this being an ugly and very low scoring game. I can't believe they can actually find people to fill the seats. Even with a flask I wouldn't sit through this ordeal.

BTW: If you had bet this line one week ago you would have had Minny minus 2 with an over/under of 46 pts. Sometimes I guess it does pay to bet way in advance.

well, don't know if it will pan out but took the under (34.5) for this game tonight. It should be a tough environment to put up points. my guess for final score? I'll go with 14 to 6 with Chicago winning out (seeing as they already play a couple games a year outside in really cold weather). Even if old man Favre plays I don't see that helping minnesota much at all. $40

Archived