Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Let's do this. Crushing the Bookie in 2010.

illone

The Rams line seems almost too good to be true. Surprised the money being laid on it hasn't thrown it off kilter.

I'm also looking at:

Browns +4 1/2

Saints -7

Falcons -3

Colts -5 1/2 (honestly, I love this one. The Boys aren't good and there is NO WAY Peyton will allow his team to be embarrassed two weeks in a row at home)

Go Devils!

+100 so far. Good start.

---------- Post added December-3rd-2010 at 08:44 AM ----------

I absolutely love that Rams play btw, I'm taking it for $250 and also took Philly tomorrow night, minus 8, for another $150. I ended up last weekend only up $58.

I actually might put more on it now that I'm up $$. We'll see.

up $1165 on the season now (with some college action mixed in).

I'm leaning towards the Saints (-7), Colts (-5.5) and strongly on the Rams (-3.5). I have $250 on them already. The Jags +3 also seems like a good play but I can't tell yet who the starting QB is going to be for Tenn.

A few more for Saturday: today looks like the day of the dog to me. I bet you could take every dog on the board and come out ahead.

I like Uconn +2

South Carolina +5

Oregon State +17

Wash State +5.5

Putting $50 on each.

I also put in on the wash state bet....I think they win this game.

You know what I'd love to see in this thread going forward? More justifications for bets. Any of us can just post what we're taking for a given weekend but I'd like to back it with reasoning or even just a strong hunch you've maybe read in to a given game. What do you guys think? I'm just seeking a way that we all may better benefit from the collective info we've gathered.

here is what I'm bettng tomorrow and why:

Buffalo and and +5.5 at Minn (they just lost a heartbreaker they prolly should have one but you know what? They've in every single game this year and against stout opponents (Pitts/Balt etc). They have an under-rated defensive unit and Fitzpatrick has put up decent numbers. Minnesota should have Harvin and maybe peterson out so I'm saying that while Buffalo may not win, they should at least stick around.

Jax +3 at Tenn I'm just taking this somewhat against logic but really because all momentum points to Jax here. Tenn will likely start Collins who will be really rusty. This could go either way and remarkably Tenn spanked Jax in their home in the first go round. I just like the feel of Jax in this one.

Chicago -5 at Detroit I know that Detroit was robbed earlier this year when they had the Megatron TD taken from them but that Detroit team had Stafford and Best and this one is down to a third string QB. These teams traditionally play tight game but I'm simply riding this because I don't see the Lions scoring much against that stout Bears defense.

New Orleans -6.5 at Cincy this is my lock of the week. Cincy has lost both of its starting corners (joseph was a stud and his absence will be huge). Last time Brees played against Cincy he has 510 yards. That's not a typo. I should bet bigger here but stayed at only $150.

The Rams minus 3.5 at the Cards I won't call this a lock but I have a strong feeling the Rams throttle the Cards. Bradford and Jackson should feast on a lowly Cards defense. The Rams in my mind are literally getting better by the week and the Cards are going the same way....in the other direction. The Rams get after the QB too and Anderson may be the worst starting QB in the league.

My other plays that I'm getting in on:

Betting the over (40.5 pts) on the GB/SF game

Best of luck all you fellow gamblers! Let's grow the pot

You know what I'd love to see in this thread going forward? More justifications for bets. Any of us can just post what we're taking for a given weekend but I'd like to back it with reasoning or even just a strong hunch you've maybe read in to a given game. What do you guys think? I'm just seeking a way that we all may better benefit from the collective info we've gathered.

here is what I'm bettng tomorrow and why:

Buffalo and and +5.5 at Minn (they just lost a heartbreaker they prolly should have one but you know what? They've in every single game this year and against stout opponents (Pitts/Balt etc). They have an under-rated defensive unit and Fitzpatrick has put up decent numbers. Minnesota should have Harvin and maybe peterson out so I'm saying that while Buffalo may not win, they should at least stick around.

Jax +3 at Tenn I'm just taking this somewhat against logic but really because all momentum points to Jax here. Tenn will likely start Collins who will be really rusty. This could go either way and remarkably Tenn spanked Jax in their home in the first go round. I just like the feel of Jax in this one.

Chicago -5 at Detroit I know that Detroit was robbed earlier this year when they had the Megatron TD taken from them but that Detroit team had Stafford and Best and this one is down to a third string QB. These teams traditionally play tight game but I'm simply riding this because I don't see the Lions scoring much against that stout Bears defense.

New Orleans -6.5 at Cincy this is my lock of the week. Cincy has lost both of its starting corners (joseph was a stud and his absence will be huge). Last time Brees played against Cincy he has 510 yards. That's not a typo. I should bet bigger here but stayed at only $150.

The Rams minus 3.5 at the Cards I won't call this a lock but I have a strong feeling the Rams throttle the Cards. Bradford and Jackson should feast on a lowly Cards defense. The Rams in my mind are literally getting better by the week and the Cards are going the same way....in the other direction. The Rams get after the QB too and Anderson may be the worst starting QB in the league.

My other plays that I'm getting in on:

Betting the over (40.5 pts) on the GB/SF game

Best of luck all you fellow gamblers! Let's grow the pot

I like the idea of explaining bets more, and I will do that from now on. I am kind of liking the New Orleans bet, and may have to jump on that, I didn't realize both the corners are out.

I feel like everyone is betting on the rams, yet the line is still around where is started. I just feel this may be a trap game, and I will be staying away from this one. I could be totally wrong, just a my gut feeling (which has been wrong, case in point wash state last night)

As I said earlier in the thread, I am taking the Colts (-5.5), peyton just through 4 int's in probably one of his worst games of the year, he should be getting collie back, I just think he is going to come back with a vengance for his home fans.

I am also taking the under of the pitt bal game 40, earlier this year the under was 34, and it hit. this game is a hard hitting game and big ben may not play or he won't be 100%.

Archived