Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Let's do this. Crushing the Bookie in 2010.

illone

Thank you Cowgirls.

The "betting the team that got absolutely blown out, against one of the best in the league the following week" works again.

Okay...anyone have a great feel for tonight's game?

Pitt favored by 4 1/2. Probably too tight.

I will wait for tomorrow night.

Screw it, small bet:

$200 on the Patriots, plus 5 points tonight. I believe it will be a close one.

Whole world is on the Eagles.

perception on the Skins is similar to the perception of the Dallas Cowboys.

I'll take the Skins at home getting points. Eagles should win, actually, but the Skins aren't as bad as everyone thinks they are.

That's definitely a contrarian play. We need D Hall and Landry to pick a few, and Kyle Shanahan needs to get his head out of his ass.

A flea-flicker would be perfect tonight. I may join you.

Ended up 2-1 for the week (won with Atlanta, and St Louis and died badly taking NYG). Ended up in the black a modest $40.

For tonight I still like the Eagles to win it and cover the 3 pts. They are simply a better team than the Skins (hope I'm wrong and I'll most likely sit this one out because I just don't like gambling on Skins games).

Unfortunately I haven't been able to post on the weekend as my laptop was stolen a week ago....

Had a great sunday taking Bucs +7, Rams +4.5, Pats +4.5, and Cowboys +14. I'm staying away from the skins game as the left side of my brain screams, "take eagles +3" but my right side retorts, "are you ****ting me?"

Unfortunately I haven't been able to post on the weekend as my laptop was stolen a week ago....

Had a great sunday taking Bucs +7, Rams +4.5, Pats +4.5, and Cowboys +14. I'm staying away from the skins game as the left side of my brain screams, "take eagles +3" but my right side retorts, "are you ****ting me?"

Bucs weren't getting points.

And not to play Monday morning quarterback, but I couldn't understand why so many people were on the Giants yesterday. For one, that was a huge spread. And it was a division rival. Plus, with the coaching change, you didn't really know how the Cowboys would respond. Don't get me wrong, I wasn't necessarily thinking the Cowboys would win. But I didn't really think they'd get blown out either.

Alot of people are gullible about the NFL. They think that because the Cowboys got blown out 45-7 to the Packers that the Giants will also probably blow them out. Or they see the Patriots get taken to the woodshed by the Browns, and automatically assume the Steelers will do the same, despite Belichek having a ridiculously successful record coming off a loss. Not to mention he and Brady have owned the Steelers for the most part.

And not to play Monday morning quarterback, but I couldn't understand why so many people were on the Giants yesterday. For one, that was a huge spread. And it was a division rival. Plus, with the coaching change, you didn't really know how the Cowboys would respond. Don't get me wrong, I wasn't necessarily thinking the Cowboys would win. But I didn't really think they'd get blown out either.

Loved the Cowgirls play. Made it the second the line came out.

Okay......let's go on the record:

Eagles favored by 3 1/2

What is the play?

Think he just put the wrong symbol - they were favored by 7. I loved that pick as well. I was feeling a little gunshy after getting slapped around on Saturday, so that was the only play I made. The other two I liked would have hit as well - Detroit and St. Louis. Oh well... on to next year.

Oh, and as for tonight - if I bet on Skins games, I would probably take the Eagles and the over (43 last I checked)

OK, sorry to go against the home team but I'm taking Philly -3.5 to the tune of $110. I just

P.S. I think we need to institute a rule for this thread that you have to post your bet(s) BEFORE the games start. Whaddya think?

Yes. And not to question anybody who doesn't, but what purpose does it serve to just come in after the weekend, and tell everyone how you did?

Please post beforehand.

We won't bite.

One or two morons might.....but they usually vanish a week later.

Loved the Cowgirls play. Made it the second the line came out.

Okay......let's go on the record:

Eagles favored by 3 1/2

What is the play?

I usually stay away from betting on any of my favorite teams. But I do like the fact that the Skins are coming off a bye week. And McNabb responded quite well when Reid benched him. But with him signing this new deal today, I'm not sure if that will be added pressure for him to go out there and try to prove he's worth all that cash. I hope he plays within himself, and doesn't try to win it all by himself. Usually when I bet on my favorite team to win I always end up losing. So I'm gonna go with the Eagles tonite. But I don't think they cover. Eagles win it 24-21

Think he just put the wrong symbol - they were favored by 7. I loved that pick as well. I was feeling a little gunshy after getting slapped around on Saturday, so that was the only play I made. The other two I liked would have hit as well - Detroit and St. Louis. Oh well... on to next year.

Oh, and as for tonight - if I bet on Skins games, I would probably take the Eagles and the over (43 last I checked)

Over is probably a good bet here. First one went way under. But we all know that's the game Vick was injured. I look for more points in this one.

Yes. And not to question anybody who doesn't, but what purpose does it serve to just come in after the weekend, and tell everyone how you did?

Please post beforehand.

We won't bite.

One or two morons might.....but they usually vanish a week later.

Yeah, I hate those guys. :)

But seriously, I usually do make my points before the games start. I'm the guy that tried to warn everyone taking the wrong side of the Jets-Pats game earlier, and also the Ravens-Bills game a few weeks ago.

Alot of people are gullible about the NFL. They think that because the Cowboys got blown out 45-7 to the Packers that the Giants will also probably blow them out. Or they see the Patriots get taken to the woodshed by the Browns, and automatically assume the Steelers will do the same, despite Belichek having a ridiculously successful record coming off a loss. Not to mention he and Brady have owned the Steelers for the most part.

Oops I meant the Bengals. And yes, I'll make sure to post beforehand but I made all my bets this past weekend via my phone as, like I said, my laptop was stolen.

Ok, been taking a beating lately.

Gotta turn this ship around before it sinks:ols:

Haven't updated my numbers lately, but I'm about +50$ right now.

Keep the faith illone. My season started out horribly and I've been on a tear ever since then. Up $715+ for the season. I see a lot of solid plays already this upcoming NFL week, probably 6 or 7 games worth laying $$$ on in my opinion. I research this stuff almost obsessively and haven't ever finished out of the money in 20+ years of playing the NFL. Enough of that B.S. outta the way, I'll be throwing out my thoughts shortly so feel free to enlighten me, praise me, scorn me on my picks . Let's all help each other earn some skrilla !

Gambling alert! Gambling alert!

The Carolina Panthers are starting Brian St. Pierre this week at QB. He has been with the team for one week and was activated from the practice squad to start this game.

But wait. It gets better. He attempted his first career pass in 2004 for the Steelers and didn't attempt another one until last season with the Cardinals. His career stats: He's 2-for-5 for 12 yards. Plus he’s on the wrong side of 30, their leading rusher DeAngelo Williams is out for the year and they're going against an angry Ravens defense!

Gambling alert! Gambling alert!

OK, I waited a bit too long today, the line is now Miami -2.5 but I took them anyway. Only risking $25 but I'm taking some NBA action as well. We'll see how it goes, should be a close game in my opinion. Jake Long is slated to be back in and that's huge to counter-effect J. Peppers. I like the strength advantage Miami has w/their defensive line over that pourous Chicago O line. Cutler should get some yards but the home team takes it.

Archived