Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Let's do this. Crushing the Bookie in 2010.

illone

I haven't delved into any college...yet. I have +125 on the Cowboys to cover the -6 at home. I think both teams have the potential to put up some points but the Cowboys will just have too much firepower for Detroit and that woeful secondary. Suh may eat Kitna alive but they should still be able to take it.

My other leanings: Baltimore (depending on where the line is come Sunday pre-game time) and also I think KC should be able to cover the -8 against the lowly Cards. Thoughts?

OK, I typically wait till just before game time so I can get a true read on the injury wire. I took Atlanta -3 this Sunday @ St Louis for $125. The Rams have played great this year but the Falcons really look like a team on a roll. They should be able to cover by 7 to 10 in my mind.

That was a really close game, bubble, could have gone either way. Nc state pulled it out in the end, though.

Late night action San Diego State Aztecs +3 $100

Utah is a good squad but SDSU has some speed and is playing better defense this year. Couple that with the fact that Utah has such a big hangover from the TCU and Notre Dame losses that there was talk of benching the starting QB in favor of a red shirt freshman. That doesn't make as big a difference in college as it would in the pros (see Baltimore vs Carolina tmw), but SDSU is playing at home and getting points.

I like them playing at home where they have already beat Air Force, which is not an easy thing to do. I'll ride the hot team playing at home getting points.

Gambling alert! Gambling alert!

The Carolina Panthers are starting Brian St. Pierre this week at QB. He has been with the team for one week and was activated from the practice squad to start this game.

But wait. It gets better. He attempted his first career pass in 2004 for the Steelers and didn't attempt another one until last season with the Cardinals. His career stats: He's 2-for-5 for 12 yards. Plus he’s on the wrong side of 30, their leading rusher DeAngelo Williams is out for the year and they're going against an angry Ravens defense!

Gambling alert! Gambling alert!

Uhhh, like I said.......

I won every game I wagered on this weekend. Ravens, Bills and Buccaneers.

went 2-0 this weekend. Took the Falcons and the Cowboys. +$275 for the weekend and + $940 for the season. The Monday nighter is intriguing but 9 pts is a bit too much in my mind. The over was ok originally at 48 but now it's up to 50.5. Neither team will be able to stop the other in my opinion.

ok, put $50 on San Diego to hit their over (29.5) for the game. the combined over seems too high because Denver can score only at times. Rivers could throw for 500 yards in this game folks. Let's keep the hot hand going !

I don't think he will come anywhere near 500. Denver has one of the worst run defenses in the NFL. The Chargers would be wise to at least 'try' and run it on them. It will open up the passing game that much more. Plus they need to have some semblance of a running game should they make the playoffs. With that said, I would love it if he did hit 500. Rivers is one of my favorite players in the entire league. He's a straight up baller. He, not Vick, should be leading the MVP race right now. All the injuries to the Chargers offense this year, yet he just keeps putting up incredible numbers.

+ $990 for the season after last night's game. Taking a quick glance at this upcoming week's NFL action and not that many games catch my eye initially. Hakeem Nicks being gone from the Gmen could be something to keep an eye on though and will Minny lay down against the Skins this weekend?

+ $990 for the season after last night's game. Taking a quick glance at this upcoming week's NFL action and not that many games catch my eye initially. Hakeem Nicks being gone from the Gmen could be something to keep an eye on though and will Minny lay down against the Skins this weekend?

If Sims-Walker is back this week you gotta think the Jags have a shot in this one. They've been playing pretty well lately, outside of all the turnovers they had last week. But they still found a way to win the game. It was obvious that Steve Smith being out hurt the Giants last week. It should really hurt them with Nicks and Smith out. Plus the Giants offensive line is banged up. Not sure if any of those guys are returning this week.

Well, I'm back....little break.

Jumped on someone's suggestion on LAL/Chi over 202 early in week...-27

Hit Pats for 50 and NO on money line for 40.

+63 for week... Like KC this sunday. Bal/Pitt teaser.

Anyone see any Fri/Sat college plays... gotta little +, loved to crush the man this week.

Archived