Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Let's do this. Crushing the Bookie in 2010.

illone

Don't like the Raiders traveling to the east coast and playing a 1:00 game. Last time that happened, they lost 35-3 @Pittsburgh. West coast teams don't fair too well on east coast in the early games.

Especially when they have to face a hot MJD (5 straight 100 yard rushing games) with a terrible run defense. Not saying the Raiders can't win. But they are just too unpredictable.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^the fact that we (the Skins) are bad in literally every facet of the game, just cost me $100. All they need to do is make that kick to push it into OT and well, you know Tampa would win it. Ah well, at least I'm 1-1 in the morning games as I took the Bills/Browns under of 38 pts. Still, I can't imagine spending hard money to see the Skins in person. We are seriously bad. Lesson learned, it's best not to bet for or against your team, just play the over/unders.

Let's go afternoon games!

I know we're supposed to post our bets beforehand, but I was on a bad streak and didn't want to jinx anything. Took ATL / Jax in an early parlay. The Jax game nearly ended me (especially after losing on Indy on Thursday). Those games ended too late for me to get any action in on the late games. Contemplating taking the over tonight, though.

^^^^^^^^^^^^ yeah, I jumped on the over tonight for the evening game and glad I did. Won $75 on it. Still, my weekend ended at only 3-2.

BTW: noticed that moving the game to a 'neutral' site has given 2 more pts to the Vikings tomorrow. The line now sits at +4 for them. Don't know quite yet how to bet that one or the Balt @ Houston game. May stay off both since I don't have strong feelings for either.

Right now the line for next week's Skins/Cowboys has opened at Dallas minus 6.5. I think that's a laydown bet really, Dallas has nothing to lose and should beat us easily. (not that I'm happy about that tho').

dammit! Knew I shoulda taken the Gmen tonight.

Looking forward to next week's slate o games, I still think the Dallas/Skins game is free money at Skins +6. Sadly, Dallas should maul our squad.

Also, Seatlle is truly tough at home but damn, they have one sorry squad so I like Atl on the road minus 6 there.

I like the Ravens as well as the Giants tonight (Favre or no). I also like the Ravens over (46), the Ravens secondary is suspect and the Texans love to throw the ball. The Texans defense is horrendous.

:D :D :D :D

I SOOOOO called the pick 6 at the end of the game. I just wish I hadn't also gone with the Mavericks tonight. Oh well, that loss cancels out my Giants win - but I hit the Ravens / Ravens over parlay. Overall, very good weekend for me.

I bet the Cowboys +3.5 the other night, does that make me a bad Skins fan?

No, it makes you a fan of money. I stayed away from the line and won on the over. I think Dallas easily wins this weekend against us. The line is 6 now but I see it going to 7.5 by week's end. Dallas is only playing now to stay out of last place in the NFC East.

Feels good to get back on the winning side of a ball game. Thursday's game is a stay away for me, but I will have some Bowl Winners posted shortly.

Hopefully pull a repeat of last year and go on a nice little streak to end the year.

I will post this one early, I've already locked it in with my book.

Auburn -3 $500

A bit early in the week to be laying money for Sunday already, usually I wait and read the injury wire and bet last minute. Couldn't wait and took ATL @ SEA for $125. The line is only minus 6 for the road team and Seattle has been getting pummelled on a regular basis while Atl is just hitting stride. This one should be a laugher. Still may take action on Thurs game but the line has now climbed to -9 for the SuperChargers.

I absolutely LOVE the 44 over for tomorrow nights game. Maybe my biggest bet of the year.

Well, I think it is the stronger bet than playing the line BUT both teams do have stout defenses against the run. I can see SD easily getting to 30 pts themselves, the question mark is SF as you never know what team is going to show up to play.

SD looks like a scary team right now. If I'm the Jets I better hope I don't face that buzz saw this year:ols:

Think Pats win in all. Pats Eagles in the superbowl wouldn't surprise me. Or Pats Falcons. SD is the darkhorse but I don't think even their defense can stop Brady right now.

Might put a little on Pats to win it all. I think it's a good bet.

I think Ravens are ripe for the upset this week. Schaub made those guys look old in the 4th qtr and Brees is even more accurate with arguably a bigger quantity of weapons than Houston offense.

Archived