Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Let's do this. Crushing the Bookie in 2010.

illone

so much for my 'snow will equate to low scoring game analysis' :( The weather didn't seem as inclement as advertised, my bad.

anyway, I've already jumped on the Falcons at only minus 2.5 at home against New Orleans (before it climbs to 3.5 or more).

Other early reads? The Rams at only minus 2 @ home against an underacheiveing SF squad and KC is only minus 5 against Tenn in KC.

the final two weeks can be dicey in the NFL as you have teams still w/something to play for, teams that may have quit w/dead coaching walking syndrome and then teams like ours, that are seemingly impossible to get a read on from week to week. One game does stand out to me: the Pats @ the Bills. The line WAS 10 pts in favor of the road team and now it's down to 8 pts. The Pats literally have nothing riding in this game from what I can tell and the Bills have a stingy defense and a very under-rated QB. What am I saying? I think the Bills can cover that 8 pt spread. Just a thought. (of course I haven't actually put any green on it yet :) ). Not to say I won't though. Will be reading up on other games with angles like this and posting thru the week. I'm still on the plus side at around 1 grand for the season, would love to pad it these next two weeks.

Tonight's bowl game is puzzling. A home game for the Aztecs in San Diego who appear to be the better team on paper, but the line has moved from Aztecs -6 all the way down to -3. Navy's triple option attack is troubling as is their ATS record.Navy is 7-0 ATS in its last seven games against teams with winning records and 6-0 ATS in its last six games as an underdog. The Midshipmen are also 5-1 ATS in their last six bowl games. San Diego State is 9-4 ATS in its last 13 games but 0-4 ATS in its last four games following an ATS win. My gut says Aztecs but something is fishy about this one. Have heard a lot of people saying Navy straight up is the play. Still researching....

I dont trust Navy to beat this SDSU team who is better than they are in every facet of the game. Navy might have a slightly better running game, but SDSU offense is good, their QB is way better than Navy's, and SDSU has experience stopping the triple option attack as they already beat Air Force earlier this year.

Plenty of Navy support in San Diego as well, so it'll be like a home game for both teams.

If nobody saw the field yet, this is what it looked like: http://seattle.sbnation.com/washington-huskies/2010/12/23/1893486/qualcomm-stadium-flooded-field-underwater-holiday-bowl

I agree illone. I'm on SanDiego State -3. Better QB, better RB, better OL. And with the terrible weather the triple option could be ineffective or even create turnovers.

Anybody have any ideas about the NFL game tonight? I saw Panthers + 15 and ou 37.5 earlier. I'm thinking about a 6 point teaser...Panthers +21 and under 43.5. The weather in Pitt is snow and 23 degrees and Polimalu is out. I see a lot of Steelers backers but thats a lot of points in bad weather and the Panthers have been running effectively. Any thoughts?

Posting a tad late today, Xmas cheer and all. Took the Detroit/Miami under (41.5) as Miami nevers wins at home but they also don't seem to give up (or get) too many points. Jumped on the Vikings/Eagles over (it's only 37.5) and just noticed that the game is pushed out till Tuesday night. Seems like a great bet to me though, even with a third string QB for the road team.

Also took the Chargers minus 7 for $200 and the Falcons minus only 2.5 on Monday night $150.

Best of luck fellow bettors.

Well, slipped outta retirement briefly to go 2-0... Bal and Indy. Coupled with a split of 1st place prize oney in FFL and I'm hovering round even for year.

Gonna try to finish year on 5 star, triple plat locks...i.e very selective. I loved Indy yesterday, sorry I didn't post. Closer than it looked. But watch out for them in playoffs, they had Rhodes/ASddai back and seemed to have clicked on O. Not crazy about tonite or tues. But would lean toward Philly if had to.

Archived