Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

RI: Redskins teammates unhappy with Haynesworth

But wait, I thought he'd show up in shape and all the media talk was just pointless jibber-jabber... ? I thought he really didn't have a problem with playing in this new Defense and was going to be in his best shape ever when he showed up... ?

Where there's smoke, folks...

God forbid people try and give the benefit of doubt, since there was nothing quoted to show otherwise.

As for where there's smoke... Guess Tebow is our QB? Or Bradford? Maybe Claussen?

Oh wait, there is 2.5 million stories out in regards to things suspected of happening that don't...

God forbid people try and give the benefit of doubt, since there was nothing quoted to show otherwise.

As for where there's smoke... Guess Tebow is our QB? Or Bradford? Maybe Claussen?

Oh wait, there is 2.5 million stories out in regards to things suspected of happening that don't...

You are correct. The only quotes by Haynesworth regarding this was that he would show and play wherever the team wanted him to play.

If he comes back I hope they make him sit on the bench the entire game not even in uniform. Just have his fat ass parked on a bench in street clothes. Don't even allow him to wear the team colors.

Better yet, dress him, but issue him a different uniform number. Make him do warmups and break a sweat, then park him and ignore him.

If he comes back I hope they make him sit on the bench the entire game not even in uniform. Just have his fat ass parked on a bench in street clothes. Don't even allow him to wear the team colors.

I don't want him anywhere near the team. He doesn't even deserve to be sitting anywhere on our bench. If he's gonna be like this make him stay at home. He's a big enough distraction as it is!

Letting him on the 3rd string team, or letting him sit at home is exactly what he wants. Haynesworth is a worthless human being. A selfish obese child that never grew up and never took responsibility for any of his own actions. Disgraceful.

One Redskins veteran starter reminded me that Haynesworth rarely seemed happy last season despite receiving $41 million guaranteed money -- then the highest total in NFL history. So if the Redskins decline to trade Haynesworth and hold firm on their plan to have him play at a position he doesn't want to play, it's doubtful his mood would improve, the player said.

Honestly has there ever been a more greedy baby in the league? This guy can't be happy and give his all after being handed a $41 million check? To play a GAME? This guy has some serious delusions about himself. You know what they say about Karma... he has a TON coming his way at some point... This guy needs a wakeup call. Money has ruined this guy... Its obvious he doesn't care about his legacy or reputation... What team would want him? He is not interested in playing football. I hope you lose it all Al, and end up alone and poor.

I think they should just say, "Hey Fat Albert! Why don't you play one season. If you still don't like it, we'll find a new home for ya." If he gets in there and makes plays and the team wins he might just find he likes it, shut his fat mouth up and be a mainstay for some time. For the obscene amount of money he's paid he should at a minimum do that.

Benefit of doubt? The book on Haynesworth's been out for years. He's a selfish a-hole. Dan and Vinny ignored all the warning signs, made him the richest defensive player in the NFL, and look what he's pulling. You don't need a quote. Anyone who's paid attention to his actions over the years should of seen this coming.

The draft is a different animal. Teams do leak false info to try and guard their true intentions.

There's no question that Haynesworth was lured with negligent promises to come to DC. Snyder made promises without consulting Blache on how Blache intended to use a new DT. Former Titans coaches all said that Haynesworth would not be a problem IF he was allowed to do his own thing. So, when you know the guy's character and motivation ONLY to play a certain way why was he signed? Snyder wanted the big name. Nuff said.

Of course, Shanny has to clean up someone else's mess. The real question is why the $21 million payment was given in March if they knew it wasn't going to work out? If he was cut in March would his first big payment have counted entirely against last years cap (with penalties to the Skins)?

AH feels, rightly or wrongly, that the Skins have reneged on the agreement. The Skins have changed their plans for using him so they should trade him. All well and good... but his understandable position ignores the huge amount of money he has received. Skins can't really get rid of the guy without taking a major hit. The problem is that the Skins are in a lousy negotiating position. If they keep AH and don't play him then they waste a roster spot. If they cut him now then they just wasted $21 million dollars. But that $21 million is wasted if they don't use him during the season. The following year AH can buy his way out of the contract...but why would he do that? He just has to wait the Skins out.

I have never been so pissed at pro athletes as I am today...Too much money and control...Fat, Lazy, Stupid and worst of all No ethics or morals...Complete lack of CHARACTER! Let the Loser stay home and give him nothing ...he is worthless to us so let him sit! Dont even acknowledge him or make a statement other then we are only focusing on real Professionals who are here for their team! What a joke he is...:mad:

Oh, the man is radioactive. He's kryptonite to Superman. Tell him to just stay away from camp, let George try to work on a trade, and let Shanahan coach the players who REALLY WANT to be there. And Danny can make himself useful by sending Albert an HDTV so he can watch all the games from his home.

George? ;)

All joking aside, he is really pissing me off. Get into work, work your ass off and do what you are asked to do this season. If by the end of the season, you are still PMS-ing, ask for a trade and we can do it then. No reason to put yourself behind even further and ****ing over the team that paid you $32m to stuff your face with donuts and lay down on the field after 5 min of playing time.

Man the **** up.

Archived