Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

RI: Redskins teammates unhappy with Haynesworth

The Tarot has a number of Major cards and Minor cards, similar to playing cards. Each card is supposed to enlighten one on the past, present, and future. The VII of swords suggests the presence of one sneaking in to steal something and one must be on one's guard. I just thought it was interesting in lieu of the Albert Haynesworth fiasco. ;)

Just make sure you use the right deck for a reading.....

Tarot.jpg

No player is worth this kind of headache and distraction. Now players in the locker room are starting to express anger over this putz....he needs to go.

Send him to Cleveland for a nice Deli Platter and whatever else we can get.

We aren't going to get anything higher than a 7th for him. Best thing would be to send his fat ass home, not let him anywhere near the team, and immediately try and get the $31 mil back. We probably won't win, but at least we can give him one more issue to deal with, in addition to knocking up NYC strippers.

IMO this is what's going to happen. We don't try & trade fat Albert. We let him continue to "breach" his contract to gain legal leverage to recoup some of the 21 mil her stole in April. Court awards Skins Xmillions for breach and Fat Albert become FA. 1-2 years of Fat Albert's career gone sitting on the couch.

I used to be the ONE to always talk in his favor as I gave him the benefit of the doubt... F*** this stupid A-**le, Selfish M*********er. Since we have already paid him the big chunk, why not treat him like we treated Arrington in the past? Fletcher is asking for the money back too if he doesn't want to play here....

If I were on that team, I'd be pissed if one of my team mates bailed on me, too.

Forget that he's the 100 million dollar man and a pro bowler. At his core, he's supposed to be a team mate. Whether you're the starting quarter back of the last string punter, you are supposed to be there for your team and contribute any way you can.

I think the fact that his team mates are coming out and voicing their displeasure with him says a ton... If you are the owner/GM/coach of another team and you hear how the other Skin players feel about Al do you even want to consider trading for Al or picking him up as a free agent? Even players from other teams are mocking Al at this point. This combined with the evidence that money and possibly food is his driving force not football who would want him? He has been paid and at this point football is not important to him. Karma... its coming...

I used to be the ONE to always talk in his favor as I gave him the benefit of the doubt... F*** this stupid A-**le, Selfish M*********er. Since we have already paid him the big chunk, why not treat him like we treated Arrington in the past? Fletcher is asking for the money back too if he doesn't want to play here....

Yeah, I tried to be fair too, but this really changes my outlook.

BTW, just type out the swear words, *******. :silly: The profanity filters take care of the rest! :)psst - it's in the rules... and it's way easier than typing out a lot of *s and @s

I think the fact that his team mates are coming out and voicing their displeasure with him says a ton... If you are the owner/GM/coach of another team and you hear how the other Skin players feel about Al do you even want to consider trading for Al or picking him up as a free agent? Even players from other teams are mocking Al at this point. This combined with the evidence that money and possibly food is his driving force not football who would want him? He has been paid and at this point football is not important to him. Karma... its coming...

There are still teams that are either desperate or just plain crazy. Couldn't you see him going to the Raiders?

At first, I was willing to give Haynesworth the benefit of the doubt and it was being blown out of proportion. I thought he would come into the mandatory stuff in shape but he would be behind in learning the scheme. Now, I want the Redskins to fine the hell out of him and keep him on the roster. Like someone else said the only way to send a message is to stomp all over his dream of being the best and he cant do that while sitting on his fat ass at home while everyone else is at training camp. If he demanded a trade behind closed doors while acting like a model teammate(like Jason Campbell) he would have been traded a long time ago, satisfying both parties.

Archived