Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2011 Orioles Thread

What is the situation regarding the pbp men

Judging from highlights both Jim Hunter and Bob Carpenter were calling the game on the same network?

They alternate. Hunter was in for the first few and last few innings while Palmer and Dibble stay in all game.

What is the situation regarding the pbp men

Judging from highlights both Jim Hunter and Bob Carpenter were calling the game on the same network?

Jim Hunter starts and does the first 2 or 3 innings or so. Then Carpenter takes over until the 7th or 8th. Then Hunter comes back. The booth situation is kind of awkward all around during these series. No one wants to be too excited or critical of either team.

Jim Hunter starts and does the first 2 or 3 innings or so. Then Carpenter takes over until the 7th or 8th. Then Hunter comes back. The booth situation is kind of awkward all around during these series. No one wants to be too excited or critical of either team.

Both Carpenter and Hunter are the Baghdad Bobs of their respective organization. They range from being optimistic to insufferable.

I loved it in the past when it was Palmer, Thorne and Don Sutton. It was old guy baseball talk with a game on in the background. None of the three had an agenda towards the outcome and talked about the events of the game as they witnessed.

I don't like to boo players, especially if I think they're doing their best. But I booed that ****er after he hit into the DP on Friday night and also let him know of my displeasure on the IF hit Lugo gloved practically in foul territory.

Just awful. I wish the guy the best. Without roids, the best he can do is ground out.

Archived