Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2011 Orioles Thread

Good game last night. Jones now has 5 straight multi-hit games and HRs in back-to-back games. Tejada got his first HR in his last 206 at-bats and Berken continues to pitch well out of the bullpen. I saw that Albers could be sent back down today and Atkins could be designated for assignment. That would be amazing!

I went to the game last night and it was awesome. I am not a huge baseball fan anymore and haven't been to a game in 3 years, but that was probably one of the best games I have been two. I thought the Nats were going to crush them, but luckily the O's came back. I have to give it up for Nyjer Morgan though with that amazing homerun robbing catch he had.

Despite the record...your guys could be worse off. At least the O's have not had to suspend an $18 mil @ year (3-5 5.10 ERA) pitcher for going off on a teammate.

And you are not Pittsburgh - where they fired a mascot (making $25 @day) for making negative remarks against the ownership who extended the managers contract. Same Pirates that have twice as many loses as wins. Well, they did hire the mascot back so I guess they are not such bad guys.

At least from 3,000+ miles away it seems like there is at least some class to the O's.

I love the all black and orange hat with the old school bird. I am gonna have to buy me one of those. The other one with the white backdrop behind the logo is cool, but it looks goofy wearing it outside OPACY.

Archived