Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2011 Orioles Thread

Texas should be pissed right now...2 4-run comebacks against the worst team in the league. Oh well, I'm enjoying it!

Yes, I am very pissed. And it's not necessarily because it's against the O's. A four run lead with one strike left to get should be a win against any team in the league. It is a disgrace that we lost that game. Thank God we have Cliff Lee going tonight. Hopefully he will help pull our heads out of our asses.

It's been raining here all week and it's supposed to continue for the next week. It won't ****ing go away! :mad:

The O's came here at the wrong time. Or the right time if you think of it as getting out of the heat. Although I guess the heat wave going through the north east would have prepared them.

Can you send some rain up this way? It has not rained here for several weeks.

Go O's!

Can you send some rain up this way? It has not rained here for several weeks.

Go O's!

lol I wish. Don't get me wrong, it's definitely nice to get an occasional rain here during the summer. It's great because it means we won't have the 100 degree days like we normally would at this time. But eventually enough is enough. Bring on the triple digits again. Good thing is that the latest weather reports have the rain holding off a little bit. So it may not have any delays.

But the BIA is right off of... Tom Landry Pway. Close enough. :ols:

:dallasuck:evilg:

:ols: Tom Landry :notworthy

I'll be at the game tonight. If the Rangers lose this, then it really is falling apart just before the break. I think we need the rest badly.

Just remember rp, If you have to fall over a 30' high railing to catch a foul ball, it's probably best to just let it go.

Not able to be watching the game right now....is Tillman using his new cutter??? or 2-seam???

Most of his fastballs are 91-92 with good movement. He blew a 2-2 fastball right by Hamilton the previous inning that was just buried inside.

He has a nice stat line, btw.

Most of his fastballs are 91-92 with good movement. He blew a 2-2 fastball right by Hamilton the previous inning that was just buried inside.

He has a nice stat line, btw.

MASN hasn't agreed to terms with any of the cable companies in Raleigh so it sounds like I"m heading up to the local bar to watch the game

Archived