Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2011 Orioles Thread

His pitch count is getting pretty high. Not sure if he will get the chance to finish. Brilliant outing no matter what happens.

if the stat line holds, you leave him in even if he throws 140 pitches. all-star break means an extra long rest anyways

How embarrassing. Give me all you got. Our asses have been handed to us by a team we have no business losing to three times in a row.

Ron Washington does not deserve to manage the Texas ballclub. Thats all I have for the Rangers fan, otherwise I think all facets of the team are being run to perfection and they have a model franchise.

Ron Washington does not deserve to manage the Texas ballclub. Thats all I have for the Rangers fan, otherwise I think all facets of the team are being run to perfection and they have a model franchise.

If Nolan Ryan's group doesn't eventually become the new owners of the Rangers, then we are ****ed.

But yeah, because we have sucked so much the past decade, we have been able to stockpile all kinds of talent in the farm system. It can take so long for results to show, but I've been patient and it may be paying off finally. The Rangers have been building up from within and have been doing things the right way, and it is far more rewarding than by signing all star free agents every winter like the Yankees.

edit: and for the record, despite the fact that I hate the O's right now (who can blame me?), I really wish they would get good again. As bad as the Rangers have been the past 10 years, I recognize that the O's have been even worse, and that sucks. What also sucks is that the division they are in is too good. Yanks, Red Sox, and Rays? That's just making it pretty much impossible to have realistic hopes of a playoff chance.

It's great to see a bullpen with defined roles and that they are executing at a good rate. Probably after the break, Gonzalez comes back and can be put in the 7th inning role to start and close if Simon closes a couple days in a row and needs a night off.

Archived