Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

"Lost" Series Finale/ Prediction Thread

HRNY4ZRNY

The alternate timeline is what bothers me. Whose timeline was it? If people could have died before or after Jack, why were they all the same age? Why did Jack have a kid in the 'afterlife'? Screw this episode. Can't believe people are happy with this. Seems like they just gave up. Why do writers buy into the 'we have to have a happy ending' Hollywood bull****? 24 better not cop out also.

The alternate timeline is what bothers me. Whose timeline was it? If people could have died before or after Jack, why were they all the same age? Why did Jack have a kid in the 'afterlife'? Screw this episode. Can't believe people are happy with this. Seems like they just gave up. Why do writers buy into the 'we have to have a happy ending' Hollywood bull****? 24 better not cop out also.

Why would they age if they are dead

Boring, pointless ending. My prediction from the beginning was some sort of purgatory world and honestly it came true. Basically 2 1/2 hours of a glorified montage, slow motion, and commercials every 3 minutes.

Not what I expected and that's a bad thing Lost producers/writers.

This ending just feels right. I love it. It was the perfect way to end it.

The way I took it is that it was everyone's. Whenever they died they ended up there. Like Christian said, there is no here and now in that place. Think of it as a place where time doesn't matter.

Which means that they DID NOT die in the original plane crash. How else would they have gotten to know eachother? Wait, now I'm confused. :doh:

Archived